"Now now, honey, no need for that," Ellie grinned evilly as I walked away, but I could still hear the conversation they were having until I stopped paying attention. Soon, I brought down another Amestrian man.

"Why you little mrffh!" He started to say, but I quickly covered his mouth with the stone.

"No not-so-nice words, I'm still an innocent teenager," I grinned at my own joke.

"MRRFHH!"

"Good child. I'll be back, okay hon?"

"MRFHHHEHFHRRHFH!"

"I'll take that as a yes," And with that, my mouth got covered by a disgusting hand, and my arms were tied behind my back. I wondered how this turn of events happened when I saw my sister, beaten bloody on the ground, almost dead.

I bit the gross palm of the man's hand and he let me go. My arms were still tied, but my mouth wasn't gagged.

"You... you messed with my sister... You guys nearly killed my sister. No one touches... my sister," I said in a steely calm voice.

"Well we just did-"

"SHUT UP! GET AWAY FROM ME AND ELLIE! GO! BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL! GET AWAY!" I snapped, showing my true, hated, unsarcastic and protective side of me. When none of the men budged, I felt my hands crackle with power as I thought of a good song to sing in the background.

I thought of "Golden Time Lover".

"Shuuchuu dekitenai na mada karada ga mayotte irunda
furuiteitan ja kontorooru shitatte burerun da
taiyou mo tsuki mo nanmo kanzen ni kocchi muite inai
ga yaru shika nainda iikikaseru you ni sou tsubuyaita

joukyou wa warui ga tada nigedasun ja konjou nai naa
tenbou wa nai ga dokyou de kuria suru shika nai ya
shoudou wa osaeta mama taagetto to no kankaku sagure
hitsuyou na mon wa katsu puraido
ajiwau no wa shouri no bishu ka
sore tomo haiboku no kujuu ka sou subete wa futatsu ni hitotsu ayatsuritai unmei no ito

zekkou no gooruden taimu kono te de tsukame
konshin no pookaafeisu kimete shikakeru yo
iryuujon no sekai e hikizuri konde

saigen nai puresshaa geemu sururi to nukete
eikou no boodaa rain tobikoeru tame ni
hau menii dore kurai no daishou ga iru
tebanashitakunai mon wa dore..."

{F_R: I didn't feel like writing out the entire song, and this much seemed legit, so yeeeah...} 

While I sang, my alchemical power crackled and sparked even more than before, my entire being covered in blue and red light, and I started attacking the horrible people harming my sister (due to the fact that the bindings around my wrists magically dissapeared XD).

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!" They all screamed as I hurt them for what they had done to Ellie.

At some point, my sister said, "It'll be easier to take them down if we work together," And she started singing harmony around "zekkou no gooruden taimu kono te de tsukame...".

Our voices combined, our alchemical power leapt to new heights. Ellie stood up, wobbling slightly, and held my hand, and we reached the point where the power literally sizzled off our skin. 

"Together, we're greater, better... stronger!" Ellie and I said at the same time, and the entire building blew up.

Ellie and I went down with it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Aaaaaaand its a cliffy. A really, really, really, really, REALLY amazing cliffy. One of my best... I'm very proud of it. And because of that, I think I'll make you guys wait a few more days to get the next chapter. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Eli: You're so evil.

Ellie: You really are.

Well, what can I say? I'm YOUR author, so you shouldn't be complaining, or else I might just kill you off......... WAIT I'M NOT THAT MEAN... I don't think... Well, I guess we'll just see, won't we, dear readers? 

*crickets chirping*

*More crickets chirping*

Ellie: Um... What readers?

SHUT UP. 

Eli: While you may have some readers,

Ellie: You're still struggling for more than four per chapter >:3333 *trolololololololo*

OKAY, IM DONE. BYE BYE

This is Flaming_Rose, signing out in bold and italics due to lack of energy to click "CTRL+b+CTRL+i"