"Nigga the fuck you talking to?" De'ron asked.

The boy made a beeline towards De'ron and De'ron also stood up The boy's height couldn't compare to De'ron's but he was fearless. "Anonymous nigga get the whole entire fuck out my face!" The boy said.

De'ron and The boy mugged each other until a girl got up and pulled him away "Chante please not today."

"They always fucking with me!" He said.

"Mr.Charles take a walk! Now!" Mrs.Green said.

"Maaaan fuck this class!" Chante said grabbing his binder and leaving. De'ron turned to Joseph and said "That nigga was about to get the shit knocked out him."

There was a tapping on Joseph table and a girl said "Y'all better leave Crazy ass Chante alone."

"Who?" Joseph asked.

"Chante little ass is crazy he West Indies and he carry blades, last summer he went to a party and a nigga bumped into him and spilled beer on him he sliced his fucking face open now he got a scar from his chin to his cheek."

"Word?" James asked.

"I'm telling you West Indies bitches is crazy and they got family over there that do VooDoo don't fuck with him." Crystal said.

"Whatever Crystal, you said that same thing when Craig "Got shot." at Tashera's birthday party but he got hit by a bottle cork." De'ron said.

"I'm telling you it happened I know how y'all love fucking with people but he ain't the one." Crystal said turning back around.

"Yo Ron chill out man." Joseph said.

"Nah I got words for that bitch and he can't take a joke I got time no nigga I got time!" De'ron said.

(Yo why the fuck I do this bullshit?)

Joseph wondered if Chante would come back even though class was almost over.

"Yo! Yo!"

Joseph snapped back into attention "Huh?"

"The bell rang, time for lunch nigga." De'ron said.

"Uh yeah." Joseph said.

Joseph looked around for Chante but didn't spot him in the mob of students "Joe-Joe?" A voice said.

"What?" Joseph said annoyed.

It was Erica (Why the fuck she talking to me?)

"Wassup Erica Joseph said flatly."

Erica leaned against Joseph and asked "What's wrong with you?"

(This is what happens when you give hoes the dick, they don't leave you the fuck alone.) Joseph thought.

"I got a headache and I don't wanna be bothered right now." Joseph said.

"Are you stressed out?" She asked.

(Yeah, that you won't leave me the fuck alone) "I don't know I guess." Joseph said.
"C'mon" Erica said pulling Joseph out of his seat leading him out the cafeteria.