Chapter 1

*Joseph In the media above

3 Boys sat in the back of a classroom and one of them farted, one of them James said "Nigga you lighting us up!"

"What you mean?" Joseph said laughing.

"Yooooo that shit smell like ole' ass Bologna and rotten eggs!" De'ron said covering his nose.

"I ain't farting man I don't know what y'all talking about!" Joseph said about to fall out his chair.

"Mr.McMillan! Mr.Thompson! And Mr.Carter!" The teacher shouted.

The three of them jolted at the shrill voice and she said "I know the three of you love the smell of your own body odors but I'm teaching a class pay attention or algebra will be another class you will have to make-up."

They waited till she walked back to the chalkboard and Joseph said "Mrs.Green always gotta be a bitch."

"She needs some good D." De'ron said.

"Yo she old as dirt!" Joseph said.

"And?" De'ron said.

The three of them laughed and there was a knock on the door Joseph recognized the man in the door window as Principal Johns. "Aw shit he finna do a grass check." James hissed.

"Yo my eyes red?" Joseph asked.

"Yeah is mines?" James asked.

"Shit! Yeah." Joseph said.

Principal Johns left as quickly as he came and De'ron said "He gone."

"Whew!" Joseph said wiping his brow.

Mrs.Green glared at the three of them and continued speaking to a student. Out the corner of his eye Joseph watched a boy's ass move to the trashcan to empty a pencil sharpener. (Look at that jiggle)

"Yo who that?" De'ron asked.

"What?!" Joseph asked shocked.

"Where that nigga come from?" De'ron said.

"What nigga?" James asked.

"Over there Mrs.Green talking to him." De'ron said pointing

Joseph was relieved, he looked in the direction De'ron spoke of and saw a boy sitting in the empty space but only the back of his Joseph tilted his head and saw his ass in the seat (Gahdamn! His ass bigger than Gary's, gotta see his face)
Joseph balled up his classwork and hurled it at the back of the boy's head James giggled a little when he saw, the boy didn't react immediately but leaned to the side and opened the paper ball looked at it and stuffed into his pocket and raised his hand. "Aww he a fucking snitching bitch." De'ron said.

"Yeah." (When he gonna turn around?) Joseph thought.

He talked to Mrs. Green and she pointed to towards the back of the room at Joseph and went back to her lesson he reached for a algebra textbook stood and turned around and hurled it towards Joseph, he quickly leaned to the right as the book slammed into the wall.

A girl said "Oh Shit!"

"What was that?!" Another girl said.

"I got time today nigga!" The boy roared.

"Mr.Charles! What is wrong with you?!" Mrs.Green asked.

"That bitch named Joseph with that wopsided ass fade threw his trash at me thinking I wouldn't bash his face in with that book!"

Joseph took in the boys looks, he was 5'8 or 9, slim body, with a vertical forehead, short cut hair, pierced ears, a bulbous nose with the left nostril pierced, dark eyebrows, pointy chin, flat cheekbones, a light mustache, full lips, brown skin, big brown eyes that resembled Amber flames and his face twisted in a wicked scowl. Joseph was in awe of him and his rage made him all the more desirable.