Chapter 5: Our Childhood Memories

Running out of chapter names, fudge. So yeah based off the title
that's gonna be the story for today. But this could be short (IDK) so
yeah, hope you enjoy the story~

Error's Pov

I woke up in my side of the void and i saw that Ink's void was still empty, no one is there. I was panicking for a second and i went on a long trip to find Ink. I went to Outertale, Ink's favorite place....Also our childhood place. The memories came back to me. That time i was scared that i was alone. Then he came, he made my heart skip with joy when i first saw him. That i wasn't alone in the void. That i have someone with me....That someone cares about me. I saw Ink looking at the stars. Was he having doubts? He looks so....Lonely. I walk up to him and sat beside him, "HeY Ink" "*Looks down* Oh, Hey Error..." He said with a tint of sadness in his voice. It got me worried, "SoMeThInG wRoNg?" "Well...I remembered this is our first AU we've visited. When we got out of the void. We explored so many AUs. That time where you got a brain freeze from the nice cream. That time i drew a mustache on your face. That time we're having snowball fights. That time where we... Had our laughs, our jokes and our talks...." he said. I noticed he started crying and i didn't know what to do, "HeY...InK, YoU kNoW hOw I hAtE tO sEe YoU cRy..." " I know, it's just *Sniff* i miss our old times *Sniff* and i don't want to erase the relationship we just started *Sniff* I don't.... I don't want you to leave me" That last sentence he said made me froze, "NoW wHy On EaRtH wOuLd I lEaVe YoU?" I asked. I hugged him and he rested his head on my shoulder. I would never leave Ink... Not after the new relationship we just started. I love him and i mean it.
I guess he calmed down a bit, cause he was silent for a few minutes, "InK, pLeAsE sToP bEiNg BoNeLy" i punned. It cheered him up a bit cause i heard him chuckle. I want him to be happy, not to be sad. But i guess he's just feeling emotional or a couple of mood swings. I just want the best for him.

Ink's Pov

I went emotional for a while because of the nightmare i had. What if he did leave me and never came back? What if he went back to his original routine? To destroy my creations?. The questions raced through my head like a tornado. Until he made a pun, i chuckled. I guess it cheered me up a bit, "Error?" "YeAh?" "Now i know you really hate making promises but.... Promise me that you'll never leave me?" i asked, he really hates making promises, not even a single time did he promise me something. But his answer surprise me. It made my heart skip with joy, "I pRoMiSe..." he kissed me on the forehead and hugged me closer and i laid my head on his chest and we both watched the never ending stars....Together. 

Sorry but this is gonna have to be short. Cause i am
running out of ideas. Also sorry if this is terrible, i am
just a beginner so yeah. Forgive meh sensei (;-;)
But i'll make the next one long, i promise, but anyway
Toodles!~

Words: 591