Chapter 1: Old Times

Ink's Pov

It was a long time ever since our first fight happened. I was just thinking in waterfalls in underswap until i heard a crashing sound, i took my brush and tp (teleported) there and did a lucky guess it was Error. When i got there, i saw blueberry yelling at someone in a tree "Hey! Give that back! My brother will get mad if that went missing!" Blue yelled,
"HeH, sO WhAt?" A voice said, turns out i was correct... It was Error. "Error give it back, His brother needs it" i said,
"Eh? oH loOk! If iT iSn't InK~" He said in a sarcastic tone, i swing my brush in the branch he was laying on then snapped my fingers. Then the branch snapped and Error fall down and then i grabbed the thing Blue was yelling at Error for "Here, now go home Blue, i'll take care of him" i said, Blue nodded and ran away to his house, while Error stood up and looked at me while rubbing the back of his skull, "HeY, nO FaIr" i rolled my eyes, he was teasing me, like when we met in the Anti-Void. But, that was a long time ago, "Get up, lazybones" i said in a serious tone, "Fine...Shorty" I swing my brush at him but he dodged it,"Do you REALLY want me mad?" "Pfft, InK cAlm DoWn, I wAS juSt meSsIng wItH YoU" He said while blushing a bit, "This isn't a game anymore Error, we're not kids anymore"
Error stopped smiling then looked at me, "I kNow, InK i'M SoR-" "Now let me stop you there, i don't want to talk about our past ok?... I want to be alone" "InK, StOp AvOiDing mE..." "I don't want to-TALK ABOUT IT!!!" I yelled, it made Error froze still... Like he remembered what he did to me, "I....I need to go..." i opened a portal and went inside it, then gave Error a last look and closed the portal, "Ugh! get out of my head you stupid memory!" i yelled at myself, i really want to stop remembering our past, it's just so...so...tiring to remember it over and over again... I couldn't help but cry whenever i remember that memory,"G-Get *Sob* out of *Sniff* my h-head" i said to myself, i just want this to be over...

Error's Pov

I felt stupid when Ink yelled that sentence, what did he do to deserve this? nothing. I pulled my hood and put my hands in the pocket of my jacket and walked a few mins. I really feel stupid after what he said, i sighed then opened a portal to my side of the Anti-Void and then Shut it. I looked up and saw the puppets i made, including Ink... "I...I mISs YoU..InK"
I said to myself. I miss him i really do... The fun we had when we met in the Void, We had good laughs,talks...walks....I wish i didn't destroy anything, i didn't know it was his making, i wish...Uugh! whatever! i just wish i didn't do anything that seems offensive to him...I walked for a few hours thinking about me and Ink's past....

☀️FlashBack🌙

"Hey Error!" "Oh, uHh, HeY InK" " Hey Error guess what?" "W-WhAt?" Ink pointed at Error's glasses
"You look like a nerd! hahaha!" Error blushed a bit "WelL *leans closer* You're a midget 😎" Ink blushes "W-What?!" "HahAHahAHahA!!!" "Hmph! atleast i'm more creative than you!" "Whatever...Shorty" "Cut it out!!" "HahAhAHahAHa. FiNe, I'lL STop" "Good..."

Back to Error...

I remembered that i called him a shorty after he called me a nerd, hehe... good ol' times... I walked around for hours that i realized i was at the end of my side and i was next to Ink's side.... This is where we first met each other... For the first time. I saw Ink on the other side, He's drawing again. Heh, same old Ink... "HeY, ShOrTy..." Ink looked at me when he heard me when i called him shorty "What do you want Error?" "JuSt A LiTtlE ChAt..." "About what?" I still have the glasses and i wore them then looked at Ink, "ReMemBEr ThIs?" He looked at me again and got surprised "Ta-Da" "Huh, guess the nerd's back" i laughed for a few seconds then he chuckled, "ReMemBEr WheN i CalLeD YoU ShORty tHe FirST TiMe?" "Yeah, i called you a nerd then we kinda goofed around after, heheh" It's been decades since i've talked to Ink about our old times, "HeY InK..." "Hm?" i took of the glasses and looked at Ink again, "I MiSs YoU" Ink stopped sketching for a while then looked at me "I...miss you too" After that i went to his side and i sat beside him like old times and then i watched him draw... After that he draw me and him when we we're kids. I'm glad we made up for a while...

Ink's Pov

Error sat down beside me, I wanted to say something to him, but i decided not to since i'm always silent when i draw...
I was done drawing when i realized Error fell asleep on my shoulder. He's cute when he sleeps... i thought to myself and wait- What?! i'm not- no it can't be! i started to blush a bit because of what i thought of. After a while, "hM?" "Oh, your awake" i said, "WhAt HaPPenEd?" "You just fell asleep on my shoulder, so i made you a bed then laid you down" I said, "Oh, SoRry..." "It's fine, so watcha' dreamed about?" i asked, he suddenly blushed because of my question, "I-uH...MaYbE tHat'S a TOpiC tO bE taLkeD AbOut neXt TiMe..." he said nervously, i just shrugged my shoulders as an answer... So after that, we had a little chit chat for a while, "Yeah, it was kind of hard, but i managed to deal with it" "HuH, So MuCH fOr A SHorTy LiKe YoU" he joked, "Error! Cut it out!" He just bursted with laughter, "SOrrY, HehE.." "Hmph! well i am *Yawn* Getting tired... I'll see you next time, Error" "HeH, Ok THeN" he went to his side and waved me goodbye, of course, i waved him back then i went to sleep.

Hey everyone! Glad you guys read this part! I'll only
update every Fri,Sat,Sun though...But! i'll try to update as much
as i can! See you next time! BOI!

Words: 1095