Chapter 51 ♥ Starting Over

Začít od začátku

"She's right." Stacy said. "You guys and Chris can't keep going at one another's throats."

"What about you and Konie?" I asked Stacy, sitting up."

"Nigga who?!" She asked, looking around. "I'm not dealing with her."

"Baby." I said eyeing her.

"Come on Stacy." Nana said.

"If I have to get along with your bitches, then you have to get along with your sister." I stated.

"Like I said, you're still married to this man because?"

"Look guys, I don't wanna deal with Konie at the moment. I just can't look her right now." Stacy shook her head. "I actually thought about talking to her, but since the stupid hoe want to attack me for damn reason, she can fucking choke for all I care." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Fair enough I guess, since the situation has switched." Nana stated.

"Chris this means you have to make truths with August-"

"The fuck?! Hell no! No ma'am. I'm not sitting down with his stupid ass-"

"Calm your tits!" Nana said laughing. "We all can't be beefing like this, aren't we family?"

"Family don't fuck your wife."

"Family don't fuck your wife's sister..." I heard Stacy mumbled. I looked up at her seeing her arms crossed.

"What did I tell you?"

"What did I tell YOU?"

"Okay, you two, calm down, let's not do this here."

"...you know I still love you." I said, kissing Stacy all over her face, making her laugh.

"Chris move." She lightly pushed me away smiling, which was the only thing I wanted to see on her face for now on.

"Oop. Lunch time."

We all looked over Lucia who is looking out the door, and what a surprise. A group of male doctors just walked by.

"Lucia you coming with me."

"Oh.." She lightly blushed, because she knew what I was also thimking.

"Leave her alone, let her go find Mr. Right." Unique said.

"Nah, she too innocent." I said shaking my head.

"Where are you going to get something to eat?" Stacy asked.

"Whatever you want to eat." I told her, getting up off the bed.

"Chicken nuggets and a milkshake." She gave me a small smile, laying back down on her bed.

"Coming your way." I leaned down, giving her lips a few kisses.

"We'll be right back Stacy." Tamia said, as her and the girls made their way out the room.

She nodded her head, pulling the covers over her body a little more.

"Anything else you might need while I'm out."

She shook her head no.

"Ight. Let me know what the doctors say if I don't be back by the time they check on you."

"Okay."

I kissed her lips one last time, and made my way out the door.

--- 10 minutes later ---

"What's really bothering you?"

I looked over at Lucia, seeing her giving me the eye, like she waiting for me to lie.