Chapter 10

I got up from my bed and lifted up my matress. I took the money that Stephanie gave me and I stuffed it inside my bookbag, carrying it downstairs to leave and go get the surgery I wanted.

"Lauren, where are you going hun" my mother asked.

"Im going to Dinahs house to work on a project but I'll be back when we're finished, love you!"
I tried to rush out the door but my mother knew I wasnt telling the truth.

"Lauren.... Get back here. Where are you really going?" she said sternly.

"Mom, I told you! God im 18 can't you give me a break?" I sassed back.

"Clara, just let her do whatever shes doing. It will be fine." my dad tried to calm my mom down and rub her shoulder but she wasn't falling for his charm.

I slowly backed out of the door and ran to my car while they were distracted and sighed in relief. I drove to the destination and entered the building approached the attendant at the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you" the lady greeted.

"Um... Where do I go to get um..." I didnt know how to say it.

"Of course, all of the young first timers come in as nervous as you. Take a seat in the waiting room" she said quickly.

I sat down tapping my foot nervously and picking up my phone to call Dinah when she answered immediately.

L: Dinah my mom thinks im over your house so just act like im there if she asks

D: Girl, youre interrupting me! Im trying to listen to my beyonce CD. What are you up to?

L: Im just busy... Doing stuff...

D: Doing stuff? Lauren tell me whats going on, im worried. If you dont tell me Im telling your mother

L: No! Dont tell her anything! I'll tell you tomorrow... Bye

D: Wait! Lauren!

I clicked off the phone before she could finish. The doctor was coming his way with a big smile. I obviously look sixteen so he asked for my ID and then brought me into a small white room. We discussed the size I preferred and I asked tons of questions about how it would be after the surgery and the effects I could have like if it was possible to get an erection or not. He could tell I was stalling so he told me not to worry and he put me to sleep with a shot and everything turned black.

***************

When I woke up everything was blurry and the doctor was waving his hand in front of my eyes calling my name in a soft tone.

Everything was coming back to me: my vision, my memory, my movements.
I looked down to see I was fully dressed. I moved my leg in attempt to sit up when I felt something against it.... I guess the surgery was done. I took a peek inside my pants and was actually very happy with it.

"Well... How is it?" the doctor asked.

"Its definetly worth the money."  I smiled and he laughed to himself.

I gave him the money and he wished me good luck. I went to drive back home realizing it was dark outside now and that the surgery must have taken hours. I came at 7:27pm and now it was nearly midnight. When I got home I texted dinah everything that happened and everything that happened with Stephanie and Selena. She was more excited than surprised about it all.

I was happy that she was always so supportive of me and I decided to take a quick shower. I realized when I got out that I didnt even wash, all I did was play around with my new body. I think im going to love this new me.

My sister Taylor knocked on the door telling me that mom and dad had a surprise birthday party in the basement so I put my PJs on in a rush and made my way downstairs.

There were so many people there! Some family and my bestfriends Dinah and Normani. We ate cake and danced to my 1975 album and some Lana del Rey. My cousin Maro wanted us to play the Broods album but we just smashed pie in his face instead. He liked that for some odd reason. The party was amazing. It got even better when I heard clacking coming down the stairs because I know that footsep noise. I recognized it from school, and from the parking lot.

Camila Cabello.

Could this day get any better?
I thought to myself. She gave me a huge hug and we danced together and laughed together to whole night. After she came, it was almost like I ignored everyone at the party and she was the only person in the room I saw.

If I wasnt mistaken I would think she had a crush on me. I took her up to the balcony when everyone was distracted and we looked up at the stars.

"You know you should probably kiss me again" I said caressing her cheek and leaning in.

"Haha no. We're just friends Lauren" she rejected.

"But what about this morning? You kissed me then so why cant you kiss me now? Am I a bad kisser?" I was so nervous.

She pointed over at Normani and Dinah at the dorway spying on us and giggling. Ugh of course they fuck it up.

"GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I screamed.

"The real question is... What are you two doing?" Dinah joked.

"Yeah youve been gone for quite some time" Normani added.

"We were looking at the stars actually" Camila said a matter of factly.

"Riiiiight the stars" Dinah said sarcastically insinuating that we were kissing.

"No you're right Dinah, we took so long having sex im sorry" I snapped at her. Camila covered her mouth with the back of her hand and snickered.

"Go away guys" Camila and I said at the same time. Normani and Dinah looked at eachother with one eyebrow raised.

"Hmm dont have too much fun" Normani stated winking at me. Dinah laughed loudly (as usual) and kissed in the air teasing us.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Camila and I told them goodbye as they left and then we watched the stars some more in silence.  Camila put her head on my shoulder and looked down as I put my arm around her. She kissed my neck and looked down again. I felt my genitals arouse and saw my dick pointing out of my PJs. Camila looked up and backed away slowly.

"Lauren... Are you...do you.... Is that..." she stuttered and pointed at my pants.

"Um... So much surprises at a surprise birthday party, right?" I tried to make a joke to ease the mood. She wanted to laugh but she held it back.

"Okay im not even going to ask" she said shaking her head.

I laughed and suggested we return to the party. She agreed and we arrived to an empty basement. I guess the party was over and we took so long. It was getting late and was getting past Camilas curfew so she had to leave. I kissed her on the cheek and she left. Just like that...