Chapter 14

The bell rang which sounded to me like a depressing sound that you would hear in a psychord. The bell for all the patients to take their medicine. I've been so depressed since Camila vanished. I feel so...alone.
"Ally!!! Ally!!" I called down the hall.
Her and her clique glared at me with an evil look and ignored my presence. As I ran up to them they started walking faster to avoid me but I wasnt going to give up.
"Ally, where.is.Camila?" I asked out of breath.
"Ahaha Camila? My step sister? Yeah she's never coming back. She hates you." she chuckled to her friends but my imagination viewed her as a witch with a roaring evil laugh, laughing among her evil witch friends.
"What? I didnt do anythin-" I tried to say but she cut me off
"WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE A DICK JAUREGUI!!" she laughed even louder.

I ran away ashamed trying to find a place to hide. I made it to the bathroom... The girls' bathroom.. Of course. Everyone looked at me weird and all I could hear was Ally's laugh echoing in my mind.
I walked into a stall and sat, my dick just flopped on my right leg. I started to cry harder and harder. I ignored the bell to spanish class. How do you say fuck my life in spanish?
***zzzth zzzth***
My phone vibrated. I was a text from Dinah wondering where I was.

D: Gurl where are youuu

Me: crying. Everyone knows about my.gender.

D: Be proud!!! You already came out its no big deal!!! Wipe your tears and come to classsssss nowwww

I half smiled because she was right and I came to the realization that I have such great friends.

Me: I miss camila...

D: well you should be happy for her you know if you really love her. She has a girlfriend but...it wont last long. Her girlfriend is a bitch dont worry. I had been meaning to tell you but I just couldn't

WHAT? Camila has a girlfriend? No she doesn't. No she doesn't. No she doesn't. Maybe if I say she doesnt it will all go away.  I pinched myself and re checked my phone. It was all real. I cant process this all at once. Camila wouldn't do that to me and why would she date a bitch? She doesnt deserve...you...I...just...

***zzzth***

D:Her name is robin... But dont worry I can find a way to get rid of her... I know a girl whos good at that.

Me: who?

D: remember steph?

Good ol Steph. Murderer of the year. How could I forget? But where would this lead? I mean, I dont want anyone to be killed again. However....what would I do for Camila? It depends... How far would you go for the love of your life?