♢ Chapter Nine ♢

Start from the beginning

It puts a smile on my face to know he's intrigued and wants to know more about me. Though he's the kind to act like a tough brat he is and deny. Thinking about it amuses me already..

***

" Young Master, haven't you got anything to ask me? " I questioned softly, audible enough for the Young Master to hear while gazing at the little boy's head.

" What do you mean by that? " He questioned, still focusing on his book he's reading.

" Well, I believe you have alot of questions to ask me while observing my face this morning. " I brought up the matter, noticing that he stopped flipping the pages. His ears are also getting relatively red too.

" It does not seem as though I am wrong, though. " I teased, reaching out quietly and brushing his ear with one gloved finger.

" Aah! " He let out a sound, almost similar to a moan. He shivered at the sudden touch and slapped my hand away, covering his ear. That sounded extremely tempting..

" Don't do that! " He exclaimed, finally turning around to face me with that bashful look lingering on his face.

" Is there anything you'd like to ask then, My Lord? I am genuinely happy to know that you are so interested in me to the point you'd want to know more. " I smiled, stroking the boy's head gently.

" How do you even expect me to ask such embarassing things! " He retorted as he placed his book away. I tilted my head and looked at him in confusion.

" Why does the Young Master say it's embarassing? " I questioned once again. I am truly confused. Do humans think it's embarassing to want to know more about-.. Ah, I see. I get it.

" U-Uhm.. " I stifled a laugh as realisation finally hit me.

" W-What's so funny! Stop laughing! " I contained myself quickly. Though it is difficult to not tease this child. Oh, he certainly is a adorable child.. Isn't he?

" Young Master, " I started, moving to kneel in front of him. I held his hands in mine and kissed it lightly.

" Does the Young Master feel embarassed to ask because you believe we are lovers? " As I mentioned the word, his face became even redder. He fell silent and looked down at his hands rather than at me. I take that silence as a yes.

" Young Master, is it not natural to be curious about the one that you adore? " I brought a hand up to his face and caressed his cheek with my thumb, bringing his face up so he'd look at me.

I smiled at the child. He's ever so sweet, so adorable and so lovable. I do not regret falling in love with this child. Though it gets extremely worrying at times. As much as I adore him, I would hate to hurt him..

The child's lips formed a thin line as he shook his head lightly.

" Young Master, I adore you very much. I was so delighted to know you shared the same feelings as I did the other day. As for now, I'm more than happy to let you know more about me if you ever asked. I'm genuinely happy, Young Master. " I broke out in a huge smile just reminiscing about it.

" I-Isn't.. " I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the child start speaking.

" Young Master, do feel free to speak your mind. " I brushed the stray locks of hair away from his face while I spoke.

" ..I-Isn't it weird for two males to be together? " I blinked and kept silent for a few seconds. I chuckled afterwards at the child who just seemed even more embarassed having to ask that question, as though it was common sense and plain stupid.