He's breaking in the inside at the moment and I would do anything to make this all better, but I can't.

I dust myself off and hug him, he stops laughing and sighs "I-it's just so hard" I nod.

"I know" I whisper and rub his back.

"But I have to be strong" I pull back and look into his tear pooled eyes.

"No. No you don't Toby, God says it's okay to mourn for the dead and it is. Mourn for Bailey. Mourn for our brother" I pat his cheek and turn around, I walk inside my house and look around for Izaiha.

I hear muffled voices in dads office and walk in, dad and Izaiha are discussing something.

They look up and dad smiles, he opens his arms and I walk into them wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hey Lainey" he whispers.

"Hey dad. You okay?" I pull back to study him and he nods.

"They will regret this though" he says fist clenched.

"I know."

I turn to Izaiha and smile, he gives me a grin showing his pearly whites and I sigh dreamily.

He chuckles and shakes his head walking up to me and hugging me "can we go to bed?" I ask.

He looks at dad and dad nods, Izaiha grabs my hand and we walk to my room together.

We lay down and he wraps an arm around my waist "why didn't you wake me?" I whisper.

"Because I wanted you to sleep so Toby came out and watched over you. I had to talk to your dad" I nod.

"Yeah Toby watched over me" I scoff and shake my head, he smiles.

"He woke you didn't he?" I nod tiredly "sleep love" I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat as I fall asleep.
~~
I feel the bed shift then stop, I sigh and stretch opening my eyes.

I gasp in surprise when I see how close I am to Izaiha and put a hand over my rapidly beating heart.

I hear the door creak and I quickly look, Alessandra gasps and quickly shuts the door and I smile.

I sit up and pad my way over to the door, I open it and pop my head out. I grin when I see Alessandra's shocked state.

"You found your mate too?" She squeals and I nod.

"Yup!"

"So how is he?" She sits down.

"Amazing. He's nice, attractive, cute, a great mate and he makes me happy" I whisper and smile.

"Lucky" she whispers and I smile sadly. I guess she didn't exactly get the best mate.

My door creaks open and I look as Izaiha tiredly walks out shirtless, I almost drool. I could literally sit down with a bucket of chicken and watch him, seriously.

I walk over to him and he kisses my forehead "Ale this is my mate Izaiha. Izaiha this is my sister Alessandra" he smile at her.

"Hello" her mouth goes wider and I smirk.

"Hello" she says cocking her head to the side.

"Sandra-" I look at Luca and back at Ale.

She swallows and turns to him, he growls lowly when he sees another man is near his mate shirtless.

But then he stops growling and bows "my apologies alpha King, I am just protective over my mate" I see Alessandra rolling her eyes.

"That's okay. What's your name?"

"Luca Hale" Izaiha nods and wraps an arm around my waist sneakily.

"Well my mate and I are gonna go in her room" he says and drags me inside my room, I groan and sit down.

He kicks the door shut and stands in front of me hands on his hips, I raise an eyebrow.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I was worried. I didn't see you when I woke up" he pouts.

I giggle slightly, he fake glares at me "what's so funny?"

I shrug "you're just so cute."

"I'm not cute" he huffs and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Really?" I say with a small smile sitting on my face.

"Really chicken" he smiles and I grin.

"YOU CALLED ME CHICKEN!" I squeal and he chuckles.

"Who's the cute one now?"

So there's chapter 5, I hope you enjoyed it!

•follow•vote•comment•read

*not edited

✨✨🍸
Keely