Day7:Lilac

🌿🌻🌿

It was the weekend and Tyler and Josh was excited about getting to spend their first weekend together as a couple.

They were laying in Tyler's back yard side by side in the green grass. Tyler's eyes were trained on the endless blue sky above them as Josh pulled at dandelions and stuck them into Tyler's mess of brown hair.

"Joshie!" Tyler squealed as small giggles left his plump lips.

Josh laughed as he rolled over and kissed Tyler. The flowers falling out of his hair as Josh's fingers ran through the soft locks.

All too soon Josh's heavenly lips were gone and his sly smile was directed to Tyler.

"Tag you're it," he yells and runs off as Tyler yelps in surprise.

He stumbled clumsily to he feet as he ran after Josh who was running around crazily. Giggles left both of their lips as they ran around, panting heavily.

After finally giving up on catching Josh, Tyler, pouts and crosses his arms over his chest as he marches into his house.

He sits on the couch with his nose up in the air as he waits for Josh to follow after him.

Heavy footsteps are heard and soon enough faded, pink hair appears in his sight.

"Tylerrrr, I was just playing."

Within a blink of an eye Tyler was on his feet and bringing the throw pillow in his hands down onto Josh's head.

Josh's mouth opens is shock as Tyler giggles and smiles widely. He leans in and presses a kiss to the boy's lips enjoying the way Josh responded immediately.

"No kissing in the living room!"

Tyler and Josh jump apart as momma Joseph scolds them with her pointer finger and a shake of her head.

"Sorry ma," Tyler smiles sheepishly as he drags Josh up to his bedroom.

"Leave the door open, Tyler!" Momma Joseph's  loud voice calls up the stairs making both of their cheeks flush scarlet.

"Yes m'am."

Leaving the door open - they both lay down on Tyler's bed cuddling. Josh was the big spoon as Tyler was the little.

"I love you Josh," Tyler's small voice rings out as he intertwines their fingers and stares at the lilac Josh brought him today placed in a vase on his dresser.

"I love you too, flowerboy."

🌿🌻🌿
__A/N__

this fic is ending soon. I wasn't even going to finish oops, but I'm not that mean.