Day4:Peony

🌿🌻🌿
Tyler was becoming upset with this 'secret admirer.'

He was hurt.

It was currently the last class of the day and he still hadn't revived a flower or a note. This morning he thought maybe he was too early again and brushed it off, but when he checked again after lunch there was nothing.

Tyler was absolutely crushed into a million pieces.

So here he sat in art class drawing some stupid flower that reminded him of his admirer.

Tyler felt foolish for getting attached to this mystery boy sending him flowers. He's never seen the guy, and he's ready to cry because he didn't get a flower from the boy today.

"Tyler Joseph?"

Tyler looks up and raises his hand until the art teacher nods and motions for him to come towards the front.

"Uh, Mrs.Dun needs to see you in culinary," Mr.Hoppus says with knitted eyebrows as he shows Tyler the note.

"Uhm, this must be a mistake. I've never been in culinary," Tyler says just as confused.

"Well for some reason she needs you," Mr. Hoppus shrugs carelessly as he takes a seat back at his desk.

"Hey, I'm Matty. I'm here to get you for Mrs.Dun," said a boy wearing a leather jacket and sporting unruly, dark curly hair.

"Uhm, okay. Do you know why she needs me?" Tyler asks as the boy walks in front of him down the empty hallways.

"Nope, she just told me to come get you. Said she needed your help," the boy shrugs as he walks down the hallway and stops at the last door on the end.

"Here we are. Now I'm going to go wander the halls," Matty shrugs as he walks down the hallway again with his hands in his pockets.

"Today is fricking horrible," Tyler mumbles as he twists the door handle and walks into the surprisingly empty room.

He feels uneasy as he walks past all the desks and looks around him.

"Mrs.Dun?" He calls out but no answer.

"What the frick," Tyler mutters just as the door slowly opens and reveals pink hair.

"Josh?" Tyler asks confused as Josh slowly steps into the room completely and gives a shy smile to the boy.

"Flowerboy," Josh chuckles as he slowly brings his hands from behind his back and reveals a single Peony.

"Y-You're my secret admirer?" Tyler says suddenly feeling overwhelmed.

"I, uh, yeah," Josh says awkwardly as he scratches at the back of his neck.

"But why?" Is all Tyler can manage as he looks into Josh's kind eyes.

"You're beautiful and beautiful people deserve beautiful things," Josh shrugs as he walks closer to Tyler and hands him the flower in his hands.

"Josh?" Tyler whispers as he looks up at the boy and accepts the flower.

"Yes, Tyler?"

"Uh, well, this is the nicest thing someone has ever done for me and I was just wondering if you'd be, well, I mean-" Tyler rambles as Josh chuckles and nods his head.

"You asking me to be your boyfriend?" Josh asks with a smirk as he cocks his head to the side.

"I, uh, well, yes," Tyler manages as his face flushes a dark shade of red.

"Then I gladly accept," Josh mutters as he kisses Tyler's cheek and reaches for his hand.

"Can I walk you home, flowerboy?" Josh asks while smiling down at the blushing boy.

"Only if you tell me the meaning of the Peony," Tyler counters causing Josh to laugh.

"Of course."

🌿🌻🌿
a/n

I literally don't know what I'm doing with this fic, I'm just winging it😂