Day6: Lilly of The valley

🌿🌻🌿
Tyler and Josh walk through the almost empty hallways hand and hand as they smile like idiots.

They didn't care that some people we're staring at them as they held hands and glanced at one another a little too long.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go to my house and hang out instead of you going home?" Josh smiled hopefully as he gazed down at his small flower boy.

"Of course Jish," Tyler smiles beautifully as he allows Josh to pull him through the swarm of bodies and out into the warm sunlight.

"Lead the way," Tyler giggles as Josh pulls him to the parking lot and over to his car.

"Buckle up, flower boy."

🌿🌻🌿

After a fairly short drive they pull up to Josh's house. It was a two story house and the outside was surrounded with various flowers. The array of shades from every flower complimenting the white house.

"My mom's still at school so it's just you and I until then," Josh smiles down at Tyler as he pulls the awed boy up the sidewalk.

Tyler's eyes wander over all the flowers as Josh pulls him to the front door of the house; unlocking it and pulling him in.

"You're house is so pretty. There's so many flowers outside," Tyler's eyes are bright with happiness and Josh is falling in love with his beautiful flowerboy.

"Not as pretty as you," Josh shrugs as a sly grin makes its way to his face at Tyler's flushed cheeks.

"Come on. Lets go to my room," Josh says nodding his head and running up the stairs.

Tyler follows silently behind as he walks into Josh's room that is painted an aegean blue with band posters such as blink covering the walls.

"You're room is pretty. It reminds me of a morning glory," comes Tyler's gentle voice as he skims his fingers over the wall.

A smile forms on Josh's face before he pulls Tyler over to his bed and instructs the boy to sit down. Tyler obeys as he watches Josh run to his tv and put a dvd in the dvd player.

Within seconds Josh was joining him on his bed and cuddling up to the smaller boy. The two hold onto each other as Josh brings the covers up around their bodies.

The introduction to Bambi starts to play and Tyler giggles at Josh's choice of movie, "you didn't get me a flower today."

Josh smiles before poking Tyler's shoulder effectively making him look up and points to his dresser.

A single Lilly is in a vase half full with water and Tyler gasps as Josh kisses the side of his head.

"Sweetness and purity."

Tyler leans up and gazes into Josh's eyes before slowly moving closer and connecting their lips.

Josh was stunned at Tyler's sudden burst of confidence, but immediately moves his lips against Tyler's soft, plumper ones.

"Mhm, you used cake batter Chapstick didn't you?" Tyler hums as he pulls back giggling.

"Uh, yeah," Josh says embarrassedly.

Tyler leans in and gives Josh one more peck before smiling innocently.

"M'like it."

"My little flower," Josh chuckles as Tyler curls into his side and resumes watching Bambi.

🌿🌻🌿
__{A/N}__
It's been a week. I swear I'm still alive.