Chapter 30...

Semi-Edited!

**PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!**

Thanks @Hhaabbss5131 for the cute cover!! <3 

Song is Secret Love Song by Little Mix. I got recommended this song by someone and it really does fit Carter and Gage's relationship! 

I want to meet this Gage Harper.

For a whole week that is all I could think about. My parents wanted to meet Gage, the guy I was supposedly dating. The guy who would probably not want to meet my parents. I was scared to even ask him if he would so for a whole week since dinner with my parents I never brought it up. We hung out almost everyday during the week but not once did I say anything about it.

My fathers words stayed in my head and it was actually making me keep some distance from Gage. I wasn't sure how to bring it up or how to convince him to meet my parents. They were really intimidating and it didn't help that my brother told my dad false things about Gage, which may make him hate him.

Of course my mother was no help. She wanted to meet him as much as my father, if not more. I couldn't count on her to talk my father out of this so I was stuck. And knowing my family they wanted to meet him as soon as possible, so it wasn't like I could hold off for months until they forgot.

It was now Saturday again and I was suppose to meet up with everyone. By everyone I mean everyone; Macey, Luke, Ethan, Amy, Dylan and Gage. Just knowing that all of them will be in the same room as one another was enough to make me want to stay home. Macey somehow convinced me it would be fun if Dylan and Gage went out bowling with us than to dinner. I still don't know why I agreed.

While it was surprising that I agreed I was even more shocked when Gage and Dylan said they'd go bowling with us. I'm not even sure what made them say yes, it may have been my begging, but still. I never thought they'd actually come well Dylan I was sure would go but Gage was another story. I was just happy they agreed.

Now as I am getting ready I am freaking out over what may happen. I didn't want any of the guys to get in a fight or to do say something stupid, which was bound to happen. I know Ethan and Luke don't like the other two but I hoped for my sake they would all just get along for once.

"Carter you ready?" Macey asked coming into my room and breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Uh not really." I muttered staring at my closet. I wasn't sure what to wear and with worry about tonight I can't think straight.

"Car we have to leave in like 10 minutes!" Mace said walking towards me.

"I know but Mace I'm worried about tonight."

"Don't be. Everything will be fine. Luke promise he would be on his best behavior."

"How did you get him to promise that?" I asked. That was a first for my brother.

"I said we would have sex unless he was good." At her words I clamped my hands down over my ears.

"Ew! That is so fucking gross." I glare over at her. "I don't need to hear that!" All she did was laugh and shake her head at me. Instead of saying anything in return she turned to my closet. It didn't take her long to grab some items and throw them at me.

"Hurry and put these on." She shoved them into my arms before leaving my room so I could get dressed. Forcing myself to push aside any negative thoughts I quickly got dressed. There is nothing I can do about today, all I can do is hope things turn out okay. If the boys were going to fight there was nothing I could do.