Chapter 21: *Panic! At The Bathroom*

Johnnie's POV - [31 Oct. 2015]

A couple weeks have passed but not a lot of nothing actually. Bryan apparently broke up with Avril tho. In his words "the type of dude to stick with only one hoe"... Whatever that means.

I already did one set of exams and surprisingly I didn't fail any of them. A couple C's and two B's. Yey. On the other hand, Alex got all A's! She's so freaking awesome at everything. Good student, amazing athlete, a great artist, the best person in the world. She's basically perfect. What I wouldn't give to be like that.

Tonight was Halloween and me and Alex decided to go Trick or Treating. No, we're not too old for that. Shut up. It's going to be fun all, we're gonna have lots of candy and I'm gonna shove them up your face you bastard.

Anyway... She's coming over after school so we can get ready together. It's going to be sweet! Literally sweet. Sadly we have school on a freaking Saturday... Why? Apparently most students had bad grades so we had to go to a couple classes on the last two weeks... Geez

* * * After school at Johnnie's * * *

It was about 4:oo or 4:15 PM and I heard the doorbell ring. I immediately assume that it was Alex so I literally ran to the door. I opened it with a big smile, just to realize that it wasn't Alex, but it actually was Avril.

- Hey Johnnie. - She said.

Her hair was all messed up, her eyeliner running down her face, her clothes with massive holes and garbage attached to her clothes.

- Hi Avril... What are you doing here? - I asked with a pitch of confusion in my voice.

- I... I... I wanted to talk. To Bryan. - She made a quick pause. - Is he here?

- Sorry, he's out. - I answered kinda starting to feel a bit sad for her.

- Oh... Okay then. When he comes back can you tell him to call me?

- Of cou

I wasn't able to finish my sentence. In just the matter of a second she ran to me and hugged me. Tears started to fall from her eyes. I returned the hug once I noticed her messed up state. Maybe she really loved Bryan, but he's to fucking stupid to love anything or anyone expect him-fucking-self. What a douchebag.

A couple seconds later she letter go and ran her hand across her face to clean the tears, making the eyeliner get to every part of her face.

- Thanks... You're very nice. Goodbye.

With that she turned away and walked over to her car, getting out of my sight in less than two minutes. I was about to close the door when I hear Alex's voice.

- Hi. What just happened here? - she asked with a confused face.

- Seriously I have no clue. She came here wanting to talk to Bryan, but he isn't here, so she asked me to tell him to call her. Then she hugged me, started to cry and then went away.

- Oh... - She replied, a bit shocked, while entering the house.

She carried two large purple bags and a little silver purse, that she letted go on top of the dining table.

Her hair was a different color from the one she had this morning. It was a soft pink before but it got replaced with an electric red.

- I like your hair. It makes you look cooler than the simple pink. - I told her with a little laugh.

- What? You're telling me that my pink fluffy hair wants cool? - She said ironically with a shocked face. - I can't believe in such words that you speak.

I couldn't held myself and so I started to laugh so hard I could almost feel that six-pack coming out. After some seconds trying her hardest to keep the shocked face, she also couldn't hold it anymore. Then there we wore, laughing like the crazy people we wore.

It took us about ten minutes to calm ourselves down, but we were finally serious.

We decided then to have a quick snack before we started to get ready, because a vampire with chocolate all over his face isn't very scary, is it?

We grabbed some Oreos, some fruits and a bottle of orange juice and we took all of them to the living room. We ate all of the snacks as we watched two great episodes of The Simpsons.

After we ate it all and cleaned everything it was about 5:20 PM. I decided to take a quick shower before getting ready as Alex started to set things up, since she was smarter than me and took a shower a long ago.

Alex's POV

Johnnie went upstairs to take his shower as I took all of the makeup and accessories that were needed out of the bags. Out of the little silver purse I took out a large container of white acrylic paint so we could get fully covered in white. Out of one of the purple bags I took out the makeup. A lot of eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks, powders and everything else. From the other one I took my costume and accessories.

After a good twenty-five minutes everything was on its place and I was ready to get ready, only if Johnnie didn't like so much to take a shower.

Half an hour had passed and he wasn't done... I started to get a bit worried. After discussing if I should or shouldn't check on him for a million times I finally decided to do it. I got upstairs and made my to his room. He was obviously on the bathroom in his room. I opened the bedroom door slowly to make sure that it was safe to get in. There was no sign of Johnnie so I got in. I heard the water running down from the bathroom. I got closely to the door. My hand was shaking. I didn't want to open the door but at the same time I had to check on him.

- Johnnie! Johnnie! - I screamed. There was no answer. - Johnnie I'm coming in!

Without even thinking about it, I opened the door as fast as I could to find a shocking image.

Note: Hi everyone ^^
I presume that there are some of you pissed at me because I don't post since the First World War or you didn't even noticed because you have better things to do haha
But anyway... I'm so so so so so soooooooo sorry I haven't updated in ages. I was so out of ideas but I got them now :) I'm trying to post more now... Let's hope that I don't start procrastinating...
So, what did you think of that chapter? I know, I know... Ya'll hate my cliff-hangers so please don't kill me haha
What do you think that happened to Johnnie? :o
I'll post as soon as possible because I don't like to torture you guys... I know that feeling... I just got one from a fan fiction... Geez.
So I'm gonna shut the hell up and go.
Buh-Bye thug pugs and KyeForce ❤️