Chapter 12 : *Regrets*

Johnnie's POV

- We'll prank him, hardcore style... - she said as she smirked.

I had no words. Pranks weren't really my type of stuff. But I don't think that I should tell her that I don't want to do it, because she will drag me there and MAKE ME do it.

- So, shall we begin with our magnificent plan?- she said with a weird accent and then laughing.

- If you say so, boss.- I said trying to cover up the fact that it was scaring me a bit, once more.

- Let's go.

She grabbed the bags and got up. She offered me her hand. I hold it and got up too. We started to walk to the back yard.

- Come on Johnnie!- she yelled.

She jumped to the little roof and opened one window of Kyle's room.
She got in the room, putting the bags in the floor. I stayed outside wondering if that was a good idea... We were breaking into an house! That's a crime...

- Johnnie?! For what are you waiting for? Get your ass over here!- she exclaimed.

- Alex... I... I think we shouldn't. This is a crime...

- Oh no! Not that again... - she almost yelled.

She looked around the room, probably making the full plan of the prank. She got down on her knees and grabbed a black notebook. She gaved it to me. It was a simple notebook with the letters KH in the cover, probably from Kyle Hall.

- What's this?- I asked looking at her.

- A journal maybe... I saw him writing on it the other day... - she looked at me and stopped for a while.

- Open.- she whispered.

I started to have second thoughts about opening it. I really did not like when Alex read my... well diary. So I don't think he would like it either.

- For Christ's sake...- she complained.

She ripped it from my hands and oppened it.

- " September 22nd: Today I did something I'm not proud of. I think that maybe I shouldn't have done it, even though that person deserved it. I guess I'll have to think about this. Maybe I'll take care of that next week or in the next... Or the next... Maybe never..." - Alex read.

- He feels bad about it?! You must be kidding me.- I replied to that.

- Maybe he does... Or not. Anyway... It happen! And he isn't going to get away with it. Are you with me Johnnie?

- I am.- I answered.

Note: Hello guys!
Two chapters in the same week? I might be sick...
So, it's a short chapter I know. It's a clif-hanger I know.
In the next chapter the real plan happens. I promisse!
Buh-Bye ThugPugs/KyeForce ♥