Chapter 18: *Stand Up*

Johnnie's POV

Lunch time had come. I decided not to go to that meeting, if we can call it that. For all that I knew, I could be beaten up or not, since I didn't know who wrote that, so, I chose to just go eat and not appear in that suspicious meeting.

I grabbed my backpack and walked to the bathroom, entering in one of the toilets. I closed the door, sitting down afterwards. I took a foot long vegan ham sandwich and a Dr. Pepper from my bag. I started to eat then. I usually ate alone in the bathroom, because that's how I had ever eaten my lunches.

A couple minutes passed and I heard my phone ringing. I took it out of my pocket, and looked what made it ring. "New message from 'Alex': Where are you? I've been looking for you for ages!" I read to myself. I thought twice if I was going to answer it. I decided not to. I really needed some alone time right now.

I heard the door opening. Two guys were getting in as they talked.

- I'm telling you dude, that shit is messed up!- complained one of them.

- I know right? I wish I had done something else. - a familiar voice spoke.

- Why didn't you call the cops? Those motherfuckers deserve to pay for the shit they did. I mean, you can't just go and destroy someone's room. That shit is messed up.

I realized who they were. The familiar voice, the vandalized room... It was Kyle...

- I'm just going to let it go... I really don't want to cause problems... It was fucking stupid, I don't desagree with that, but they were just some dumb kids...

Or my sense of hearing was very bad or Kyle was standing up for us. He was! Kyle was standing up for us! FOR ME. How could that be possible?!

- But you saw them?- the other guy said.

- Kinda... They ran away. It doesn't matter now. I already cleaned everything up. There's no reason to keep talking about this.

They both left right after that. Was it possible? Was Kyle going to forget all of what happen? Was he planning something that only he knew about? I could stop my curiosity and my fear also. I didn't know Kyle very well... He could simply be lying to his friend.

I packed my things and got out of the bathroom. I walked out of school. It was over for today... Finally.

Note: Hiii ^^

Sorry for not posting for such a long time. I didn't have any ideas... But I finally got one.

I hope you liked this little chapter and the kinda of clif-hanger... *~*

By the way, I'm so sad that MDE is over...

Buh- Bye thugpugs and KyeForce