| twenty five |

Chapter.25

It was minutes before I went on stage. I looked in the mirror, my hair was on my shoulders, my lips are a nude color and my eyes have a perfect wing of eyeliner.

My outfit was cute but simple. A white crop top covered by a leather jacket. A black skirt, and a flannel shirt around my waist.

"It's time Miss Jenner" A girl in a headset said to me, I smiled at her nodded. I looked in the mirror one last time, took a deep breathe and walked to the lady.

"Let's do this" I said smiling at her, she smiled at me and started walking. I followed her to the side of the entrance to the stage, and she gave me a microphone.

"Everyone welcome Charlotte Jenner" A guy said announcing me. The crowd started to cheer as I walked out on stage. There were tons of people here, I smiled and waved at everyone. I walked to the front and grabbed some hands, then backed up.

"Hi guys" I smiled at looked around at everyone, they cheered.

"How's everyone today?" I asked then, they cheered even louder.

"I'll take that as a good day" I said laughing.

"Alright, so I'm going to tell you all a story" I said to the crowd. "You guys ready?" I asked the crowd.

"Okay so, my whole career started when Kanye West convinced me into featuring on his song 'One Only'" I said smiling at the crowd, they cheered.

"So it just wouldn't be right if it didn't bring him out here" I said to everyone, they all cheered in excitement.

"Everyone welcome KANYE WEST!!" I screamed into the microphone everyone cheered as Kanye came out.

"Hey" Kanye said to everyone, they cheered. I walked over to him, he hugged me.

"Everyone say Happy Birthday to Charlotte" Kanye said into the microphone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" The crowd cheered, I smiled at all of them.

"Thank you" I said to them smiling.

The music for One Only started, I put the microphone up to my mouth and stated to walk to the front.

A/N: Charlotte is in italic and the people who feature are in bold. The lyrics they sing together are underlined.

As I lay me down to sleep
I
hear her speak to me

Hello 'Mari, how ya doin'?
I think the storm ran out of rain, the clouds are movin'
I know you're happy, cause I can see it
So tell the voice inside ya' head to believe it
I talked to God about you, he said he sent you an angel
And look at all that he gave you
You asked for one and you got two
You know I never left you
Cause every road that leads to heaven's right aside you
So I can say

Hello my only one
Just like the morning sun
You keep on rising till the sky knows your name
Hello my only one
Remember who you are
No you're not perfect but you're not your mistakes

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Oh the good outweighs the bad even on your worst day
Remember how I'd say, hey, hey, one day
You'll be the man you always knew you could be
And if you knew how proud I was
You'd never shed a tear, have a fear
No you wouldn't do that
And though I didn't pick the day to turn the page
I know it's not the end every time I see her face
And I hear you say