| three |

Chapter 3

Tyga, Kylie, Gigi and I got to the lot where the party bus was leaving from. I got out of the black Range Rover, and there were people already there. There was Chris Brown, Kanye, Zayn, Kendall, Bella Hadid, and The Weeknd (also known as Abel).

I walked over to Kendall, who was standing with Bella and The Weeknd. "Hey," I smiled as I walked over to them.

"Charlotte!" Kendall screamed as she gave me a hug. "I missed you so much." She told me as she let go.

"I missed you too." I grinned at the black haired girl. "Charlotte, meet Bella and Abel." Kendall introduced me to the couple. "Hi, nice to meet you." I smiled at Bella.

"And Abel, I'm a huge fan. I love your music" I said trying not to fangirl.

"Thank you, what's your favorite song of mine?" He asked me. I thought it was an odd question to ask, but I answered it anyway.

"Hands down, no questions asked, The Hills" I said. "I used to play that song on repeat for hours."

"Thank you so much, it means a lot." He said with a smile on his face. I looked at Bella, who was side eyeing him. I don't know if he was trying to flirt or not. But I wasn't interested.

"Well, it was nice meeting you both." I said my goodbyes and started making my way over to where Gigi, Zayn, and Kylie were.

"Hey guys." I said as I walked over to them. Zayn and Gigi were holding hands. I was so happy for Gigi, her and Joe were okay, but she wasn't happy and Gigi deserves happiness.

"Hi Char'," Gigi smiled at me, "This is Zayn." She blushed as she looked at him.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte." I gave him a little wave. I loved Zayn's music, ever since he left One Direction I think he's been more himself. Zayn has black hair that looks flawless, it ain't the type of the hair that you spend hours on, it's the type you just flipped over and it looked perfect.

"Hello." Zayn said in his British accent and gave me a small smile.

"Hello everyone." A guy said, this guy looked like he was from the 1980's or something. He had a huge afro, tight blue leggings and a neon green shirt on. "I'm going to be your driver tonight, there are some rules. One, no sex on the bus, And two, if you need to puke, at least puke out the damn window." He said, everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright, everyone on the bus." The guy said as he walked up the stairs to get to the driver's seat. Everyone started piling in. Gigi was in front of me and Chris was behind me. I looked behind me, Chris saw me look at him and he smiled. I smiled back and continued to walk up the stairs to the party bus.

I got in the bus and sat all the way in the back. The party bus had neon lights that lined the ceiling, there were all types of alcoholic drinks everywhere and, there was a striper pole in the middle of the bus. Kylie and Tyga were seated beside me with their hands clasped together.

"Of course you would get a party bus with a striper pole in it." I teased Kylie with a smile on my face. She looked at me and smiled, "You know it."

"Alright let's get this bus moving!" Tyga stood up and cheered. "Let's go!" Chris joined Tyga and cheered. I laughed at Chris, he looked like he had a lot of energy and a good personality.

Chris is an attractive man, I usually don't like tattoos past the shoulders on anyone. But I like it on Chris. I realized I was staring at Chris, I looked away quickly and hoped that Chris didn't see me. The bus driver turned on the engine.

Everyone yelled in excitement. I could already tell it was going to be a crazy night. I already wanted a drink, mise well start early. I turned around and opened a mini fridge that was behind me to look for any juices. There was orange juice so I grabbed it. I looked around the backs of seats for the Bacardi, when I spotted it I saw it was behind Gigi.