Chapter One

BOOK TRAILER PLEASE WATCH : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXMmKg3EGPE

Baekhyun is casually sitting at a fancy Italian restaurant waiting for his perfect boyfriend, Oh Sehun to celebrate their anniversary.

When a text message rudely brings him out of his excited thoughts.

To: Baekkie

From: Hunnie

Hey, Baekhyun I won't be able to make it, I still have to view an important model shoot.

Mianhae! Happy Anniversary

Baekhyun irritatingly rolls his eyes, while angrily pushing back his perfect disheveled blonde hair.

"Dick."

"Well fuck him, I'm going to go have fun."

Baekhyun's sudden idea of fun is to go clubbing at Seoul's famous club, MM (Midnight Moon).

When he opens the new-awaiting doors he's hit with the strong smell of alcohol through his nostrils and met with heated bodies grinding on each other with the sexual beat of the music. Baekhyun eventually finds an empty red velvet booth and makes his way to it. After he's seated, a beautiful blonde waitress comes to offer him drinks.

"Hello sir, what would you like to drink?" Baekhyun doesn't miss the flirty wink thrown at him by the skinny waitress.

"A beer please." Baekhyun deadpans.

After a while of drinking his beer and getting a burning sensation through his throat he has the sudden urge to dance, he's about to get up when he sees from the corner of his eyes a new derpy presence added to the booth. Baekhyun curiously turns around when he sees a handsome man, his skin is a milky white color adorning his whole body - very smooth, he has black raven hair that falls perfectly to his forehead, on the side of his head he has these adorable yoda-like ears poking out, his face has beautiful brown orbs you can most-likely get lost in, lastly, his lips are out in a pouted manner and are in a light shade of pink. So pink, so plump, so luscious. Baekhyun doesn't realize he's been staring admirably at the man when the man brings him out of his staring.

"Like what you see?" The stranger smirks at Baekhyun, while seeming half drunk, but nonetheless made Baekhyun cherry as a tomato.

"W-Who the fuck are you?"

"My name is Park Chanyeol." He chuckles with amusement, "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"N-no you didn't ." Baekhyun chuckles nervously, "Annyeong my name is Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun knowingly brings his hand up to shake the other's. Chanyeol obliges with bringing up his own.

"So, what brings you to Midnight Moon?" Chanyeol says moving closer to Baekhyun, "You look troubled." Chanyeol observantly points out.

Baekhyun begins with a sad tone of disappointment, "Considering today is my boyfriend and I's anniversary and couldn't show up, because he has an important model shoot to view. Baekhyun scoffs bitterly, "Bullshit!"

"What about you, what brings you here?" Baekhyun curiously furrows his eyebrows.

Chanyeol lets out a bitter chuckle, "My boyfriend ditched me for work with his boss."

Baekhyun nods his head, while rolling his eyes in disgust, "That fucking sucks, what's his name?"

"Luhan." Chanyeol smiles sweetly remembering the memories of his boyfriend.

"Luhan?" Baekhyun doesn't know why, but that name sounds weirdly familiar. Just as Baekhyun is wondering where he has heard that name, it finally hits him as his boyfriend's number one model in the Oh Modeling Agency, possibly. He makes sure to double-check with Chanyeol.