PART 4

The first few weeks with Severus were beautiful. We never exposed our relationship to anyone and he always called on me after potions and we would braid eachothers hair and love eachother. We casted spells and made potions and I think I fell in love.

Of course spotting Dumbledore was always a bit awkward and he always looked like he was crying. Pavarti told me that he had been drinking and sleeping with random wizards.

"I saw him late last night when I went to get some water," she whispered, "and he was naked with a dwarf. Scared the hell out of me."

My grades were getting extremely better. Severus was giving me tutoring and for every answer I got right he would give me a kiss.

Everyone noticed my happier mood. 

Severus began to tell me stories about his past too, we once cried together after he told me a very emotional story he had.

"When my hamster died, I went downhill. I joined the death eaters to take my mind off the grief I had. I killed many other hamsters to feel better and it didn't work," he sniffed as a single tear fell from his dark eyes, "Voldemort told me we would avenge all the people who thought a death of a pet was a sad thing, Voldemort used me many times, told me I was the only one for him. HE USED ME, SUGAR PLUM!" 

I cried hysterically. He also told me how beautiful I was.

Ron and Lavender were as crazy about eachother as ever but I wasn't even mad because Severus was sexier than any man I'd ever met.

One day I dropped the bomb shell. I knew this would risk our whole relationship but I had to let him know how much I was dedicated to his beautiful self.

"Severus," he looked at me with those black eyes, as black as Christmas night, that send me into a trance and makes me feel tingly, "Would you like to meet my family?"