Chapter one

Cory on side!

(Cory's POV)

I was in the office after getting my football gear waiting to talk to the couch about something when I saw the most beautiful guy with blue eyes and black hair. I didn't realize I was staring till I saw he was staring back at me. He blushed and looked down quickly then my friend Jake nudges me. I look at him and he raises an eyebrow so I lean down and whisper "He's my mate Jake." He quickly looks at the new kid and chuckles "good luck man I'll meet you out on the field" he said and left. I walk over to the new kid and clear my throat "hi I'm Cory Black what's your name?" I ask and he looks at me. He blushes more and looks down "I'm Alex Burns" he said and my wolf purrs "that's a nice name" I say and he smiles a little. He looks up at me and his hair is covering part of his face. Alex then turns around when he heard someone yell his name. A girl I recognized as Belle runs up to us and hugs Alex "I'm so happy to finally meet you!" she said and I tilt my head confused and realized she's from my pack. Belle sees me and immediately lets go of Alex "Cory I didn't see you there oh this is my pen pal from California" she explains and I smile. Alex looks at me and his eyes widen "y-you're that Cory?" he asked and I look at him confused "well I am Cory friends of Belle but what has she told you?" I ask and he blushes "t-that you're the football captain" he said and I smile "then yes I'm that Cory" I say and he smiles. I realize what time it is and groan "I'll see you guys around" I say leaving to the field. Well now I know my mate is friends with someone from my pack and his name such a beautiful name Alex Burns will be mine before the next full moon or else my wolf will break free and mark him.

HEY GUYS SO THIS IS 355 WORDS I'LL TRY TO MAKE THEM LONGER BUT FOR NOW ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! LOVE YOU ALL!