The Forgettable Memory

I awoke to the smell of someone cooking.

I sat up and realized I wasn't in my bedroom. Or my clothing.

I stood and walked towards the door, the large shirt I wore flowed to my knees.

I opened the door and walked down the hall and heard someone speaking. Then Dylan's voice erupted. I froze in my spot and my head started spinning.

What am I doing here? Why is Dylan in there? Who was the other person? So many questions filled my mind as I stood there.

"You guys have to be quieter.", Dylan said. He walked and he was now in my view.

"You think I got a chance with her friend?", a British voice asked.

"I don't know her friend." Dylan was looking angry.

"It was just a question."

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was at Dylan O'Brien's house and Thomas Brodie-Sangster was asking about Bethany.

I try to walk back to Dylan's bedroom but accidentally knock over a broom. It crashed to the ground and I froze again. Footsteps came closer to me.

"Emma?", Dylan's voice rang.

I turned around and saw all the guys from the Maze Runner cast standing in front of me.

"Hey, Dylan?", I said.

"H-how much did you hear?"

"Not much."

"Please tell me."

"I did hear about someone wanting to get into my friend's pants."

After I said that, Thomas blushed a beet red.

"Well. I'm gonna go. I'll leave you guys to it."

I rushed out the door before another word was said.

Once I got into my house, I locked my door and went to sit down on my couch.

"Did I just sleep with Dylan O'Brien?"

A knock sounded on my door.

I unlocked everything except the chain lock. I opened the door and saw Bethany standing there. I closed the door and took off the chain lock before reopening the door.

"Hey, Beth."

"Hey. What is that?", she asked. She was indicating the shirt I forgot I had on.

"A shirt."

"Whose?" she crossed her arms.

"Bailey's."

"So you're just casually wearing your brother's shirt this morning?"

"Yep. C'mon in."

"You wanna go shop for books?"

"Sure. Let me go change first."