The Meeting That Changed It All

~Rose's POV~

"WHYYY?!?!?!" My mom screamed at me while my dad was silently shaking his head in disbelief." Pls mom I've matured and I want a new start" I begged. My mom let out a heavy sigh and asked "Why do you want to move to Korea right after graduating high school?". "Its a new start and maybe it can help me know what I want to do for a living, plsss mom." I begged again.

She let out a sigh and looked at my dad "She can go BUT she has to be careful and stay by Jayden's side so he can protect you, GOT IT" my dad explained. Jayden is my best friend and he is 3 years older than me, we've been friends since we were young. I mean my dad trusts him and he is SUPER protective of me, he mostly was the reason I've never dated anyone before.

I nodded at his answer and I quickly ran upstairs to pack my clothes since I'm leaving tomorrow morning.

*Skip to 7:00 the next morning* (brought to you by laziness)    

I was awaken by my alarm and I jumped out of bed ready for this big day in my life, the day I move to South Korea.

I quickly picked out of my closet some ripped jeans, and a tee shirt paired off with a leather jacket. I went into my bathroom and hopped into the shower. After my quick shower I styled my brunette hair so its straight and then went downstairs. 

I sat at the table and I was given a plate of delicious breakfast foods which my mom must have made. I thanked my mom and she sat down along with my dad and started to eat. I finished my food early and I went upstairs to my room to make sure everything was packed.

I was checking my luggage when my phone's ring tone went off which was got7's girls girls girls. I walked over to my phone and I saw a text message from Jayden and I quickly looked at the message so I could reply.

J: HEY!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN ITS BEEN YEARS!!!! I MISS YOU, DO YOU MISS ME??? ;)

R: LOL I can't wait to see you but stop with your dang teasing!!!

J:HA NOOO its super fun and what time are you leaving?

R: I think I'm leaving about... NOW NOOOO BOIII ILL TEXT YOU ON THE PLANE

J: This girl.. BOII

I put the phone in my purse and all my other stuff and ran downstairs with my dad behind me helping me carry most of my luggage. Mom, Dad, and I quickly got in the car to make sure I wouldn't be late. 

I put my earbuds in and listened to BigBang, Exo, and Got7 on shuffle to pass the time.

~Time skip to when they get to the airport~

We arrived at the airport and Dad and I quickly put our luggage on the caviar belt. I hugged both of my parents and they kissed me on the cheek. We all said bye and my parents both said good luck to me before walking off with tears in their eyes.

I got on the plane and took a seat closest to the window. When suddenly I heard a voice from my side "Can I sit here?" it asked. I looked and I couldn't believe my eyes. Right in front of me was JB FREAKING JB, WHAT DO I DO AHHHHH!!!!, WAIT ANSWER HIM FIRST, ROSE YOU IDOIT (its ok Rose I'm pretty sure we all would react the same way)

"S-Sure" I stuttered and he sat down in the seat beside ME. He Looked at me and simply said "thank you" and I said "N-No problem". He muttered something but I couldn't hear and he relaxed in his chair.

I put in my earbuds and put on a Kpop radio station. I finally relaxed and looked out the window and suddenly I remembered that got7 was at Kcon and that's why their on this plane. I couldn't go to Kcon because I needed the money to go to Korea. I felt super tired and I feel asleep before I knew it. 

~Jaebum's POV~ 

"N-No problem" The girl stuttered and I muttered "cute" but too low for the girl to hear. I looked at her and she was putting earbuds in and she looked so tired. I relaxed in my chair and looked at the girl again, I can't get over how cute and pretty she is UGHHHH STOP IT JAEBUM YOU CAN'T FALL FOR HER,YOU'LL HURT HER IF YOU GET HUNGRY!! 

She suddenly fell asleep and I decided to get some sleep too. I slowly fell asleep too.

~Rose's POV After about 5 hours~

I woke up and I felt something on shoulder. I looked down and saw Jaebum sleeping on my shoulder and was he SMELLING MY NECK AHHHH WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?

I started trying to push his head off my shoulder and he started to wake up. I froze and he widened his eyes when he sees what he's doing. He shot up and said "S-Sorry I did-" I cut him off "its ok I'm sure you didn't mean too, for a second I thought you were a vampire or something" I joked but he took it seriously. "VAMPIRES DON'T EXCIST WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!" He yelled and everyone looked at us then went back to doing their own things.

"Sorry I didn't mean to offend you or anything, I was just joking" I said in a sad and scared tone. "Oh sorry I yelled, I overreacted, by the way I'm Jaebum" He said and put his hand out for a handshake. "Rose" I said and shook his hand "maybe we could hang out, you seem cool, its hard being a idol and making friends when most of your fans are insane but your different" He offered.

I answered with "That sounds like fun, I'd love to hang out and I kinda need to make friends anyway since I'm new in Korea, all I have is one best friend there and he is 3 years older than me". "He?" He asked and I answered "Yeah, I'm a little bit of a Tomboy" and I blushed.

He laughed at my shyness and asked "Can I have your phone number so we can hang out, please". I blushed even more and answered "Y-yes you can"

We exchanged numbers and the rest of the plane trip we talked and laughed. We learned so much about each other and he started to tease me about my shyness around him but we both were having a lot of fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 1126 Words, IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. I hope you guys enjoy this Fanfic and ill try to update as much as possible! Comment if you have any ideas for this Fanfic and I may use it!

Love you guys ;3

 Fighting!

~TOP's Wifu