Chapter 45; Cafeteria Mess

Start from the beginning

"So, what's for dinner?" Ella asked when they finally set up all the food containers and paper plates in the dorm hallway.
"Pasta, spaghetti, more pasta, salad, oh look! A pasta salad!" Zoey said as she skimmed her eyes over the food containers.
"Sorry, I was just trying to be nice and make vegetarian food for Felix, but the pudgy dumbbell wanted pizza, that he didn't even eat." Melody says, shooting a quick glare at Felix.
Felix just shrugged and looked at the ground.
"Whatever it's better than staying hungry." Jace says as he grabs a container of pasta.
"Or you can always do this with it." Melody says, taking the container from Jace and tosses its contents at Felix.
Felix just lets the food hit him and sits there.
"I wonder how Joey's doing." Zoey says as she looks at the door and listens to Elliot's muffled yelling.
"I bet he's fine, it's Joey we're talking about, he probably found some way to get out of it" Ella said doubting Joey is in much need for help.
"Don't know.. I mean, Joey's pretty good at getting out of trouble and all, but.. I've never seen Elliot this mad. Might wanna lock the dorms tonight." Jace says with a slight nervous laugh.
"She's not gonna kill us" Felix says with an eye roll.
"Felix if anything you're the one that needs to watch out, first she blames it all on you, then you call her an old hag, and then she was furious by just looking at you." Jace tells him after some quick thinking.
"Yeah she'll probably try to poison your food." Melody says with a laugh.
"I guess I'll just make my own food, I'm sure if I ask Jordan he wouldn't care and it's one less meal for Elliot" Felix says starting to think.
"Felix you can't cook." Zoey says while making a face.
"Who says I can't? You've never seen me cook" Felix asks looking at her funny.
Zoey shrugs and continues listening to Elliot.
"What can you cook? That frozen food that you throw in the microwave for a minute?" Melody asks Felix wanting to get him annoyed.
"I actually can cook a few dishes that my mom taught me. I sometimes had to cook dinner because she wouldn't get home till late and since I didn't have my dad I was in charge of feeding my sister" Felix says remembering his family.
"Oh yeah? Then you need to show me sometime." Melody says with a hint of disbelief.
"Whatever, don't believe me, I honestly don't care" Felix says as he walks towards his bed.
Melody rolls her eyes and leans against the wall.
"Does he not know that I was just messing with him? I mean I'm arguing about food, take a hint already, it's a pretty stupid topic." Melody whispers to Mackenzie who is sitting next to her.
Mackenzie shrugs and looks at Felix who was on his phone.

Joey, Elliot, and Jordan all walk into the dorms.
Elliot roughly shoves Joey into the dorm hallway.
"Okay. We don't know who trashed the cafeteria but we need a couple volunteers to help Elliot clean it up." Jordan says as he scans over the group with his eyes.
"Not it" Jace quickly says, one finger on his nose, everyone else followed.
"Not i- oh c'mon!" Felix says upset, for he was the last one.
Jordan laughs a little.
"Okay then, Felix.. Any other volunteers?" Jordan asks.
Everyone stays quiet, not wanting to be with Elliot while she's in a bad mood.
Felix just pouts as he crosses his arms.
"Okay, since no one is volunteering everyone will help, the more people the better." Jordan says looking at all of them.
Everyone rolls their eyes or mumbles something under their breath.
"Oh come on guys how bad can it be?" Jordan asks them.
"Elliot, I'll leave them with you from here." Jordan says to Elliot before heading out of the dorms.
Elliot gives an evil grin as he leaves then looks at them.
"You guys are going to be in for a time of your life." She says sarcastically.
"Gee, I'm so excited" Joey says sarcastically.
"Oh, I have a special job for you." Elliot says while she looks at Joey.
"Everyone follow me." Elliot says while waving an arm in a following gesture.
Everyone follows Elliot to the cafeteria.
"You, miss munchkin. Pick up all this trash and broken dishes!" Elliot practically shouts at Mackenzie.
"Girl with those blue hair tips! Start scrubbing the walls!" Elliot then yells at Zoey and tosses her a rag.
"Blondie, you help her." Elliot says while she walks past Ella and shoves her in Zoey's direction.
"Jolly green giant, why don't you go pick up the fruits and vegetables that got thrown around!" Elliot yells at Jace as he stops in front of him.
"Purple go clean the tables!" Elliot yells at Melody, then walks over to Felix and Joey who were both kind of off to the side.
"Hat guy, wash the dishes." Elliot says with eery calmness while pointing over to the sink.
When Felix leaves she looks at Joey and crosses her arms.
"And you, you won't have to clean the cafeteria." Elliot says to Joey.
"Come with me, delinquent." Elliot says as she starts to head out for the door.
Joey sighs and follows Elliot.