Chapter 66 Pre-preparations

En başından başla

"Still Cloè...fine. But nothing too extreme ok?"

"Babe I can't guarantee cause you won't be single anymore and you deserve your last wild night so no arguments, you have to agree!"

It's useless convincing her when she has made up her mind on something she doesn't budge at all.

"Okay okay but try to keep a low profile on it okay?"

"Sure baby"

"Okay, I gotta go now. Bye Cloè."

"Bye Mia. Have fun!" I blushed. Seriously this girl. She went out.

"Let's get going..." I said to myself while going out of the door.

Suddenly I felt dizzy. I sat in the car holding the steering wheel. I took a deep breath and a minute to get rid of it." shake it off girl you're fine." I said to myself. I started the car and drove off.

I reached Henderson's mansion.
James said he's wanted to talk with me.

"Hi, James." I hugged him.

"Hi, angel." He smiled.

We went inside. "Hello, Lilly how are you? "

"I am fine dear and please you can call me mom, we will be a family soon..." she smiled.

"Sure Lilly...I mean... mom" I felt something warm in my heart. It's like forever since I called the word mom. These times I miss my parents the most.

"What you wanted to talk about? " I asked her.

"Many things of course... let's sit in the garden. " she turned to James," Son?"

"I get it...the private talk between ladies... fine I am going with dad" he walked off laughing.

We went to the garden.

"So Mia have you decided who all will be coming?"

"Yes... I have prepared a list."

"Great. You can give it to me later. Oh, I also wanted to know when you will be going to buy the dress?"

"I won't be buying one."

"I don't understand dear. What you will wear?"

"Um.. my best friend Cloè is a fashion designer and she wanted to make me the dress so, I will be wearing her choice. Is it ok? "

"Of course dear as long as your comfortable with it. So, have you chosen your maid of honour and the bridesmaids?"

"Yeah, Cloè will be the maid of honour and Jasmine will be my bride's maid and I am just missing one more person..."

"Oh I can help with that dear, can Sia do it?"

"Of course thank you."

"And don't worry dear, I got the food, decorations and the hall covered." She smiled.

"Um, can I have a suggestion?"

"Sure honey."

"Can we do that wedding here...in this garden? It's beautiful here and there is also wide space. I love the flowers...I will agree to what you think."

"Oh my, why didn't I think of that before? We can do it here" she said happily," it's a very good idea Mia dear."

We discussed all wedding-related stuff. She was very excited about out. I was happy too. But, I didn't know arranging and managing a wedding is a really hard job to do. So much work to be done and in such a small amount of time.

We were getting married next month and this month is nearly done.

Talking to Lilly made me aware of many of this. The Dos and Dont's of a wedding.

It's was evening now. Time flew by while I was talking with her. I enjoyed talking with her.

"Thank you for all the advice and tips, Lilly... I mean mom. I loved talking with you."

"I loved talking with you too Mia dear. Call me anytime if you need anything." She hugged me.

We went in. I saw James coming out of the kitchen. I went towards him and hugged him from behind," boo"

"I am not scared angel" he laughed.

I pouted. "Well, my try was a fail." He kissed my cheeks.

"Missed you, angel. So what all did you guys talked about?"

"Missed you too honey. We talked about wedding stuff."

"I can't wait to marry you, angel." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Me too." I kissed his nose and giggled.

"Shall we go home?"

"Yeah" I smiled.

We came home.

James was changing into his night wears. I was sitting in the bed and playing with Libby.

"Mia Let's go somewhere this Friday. I am free." He said to me. Shoot I forgot to tell him.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, James, I won't able to go with you anywhere this Friday. "

"Why?"

"Cloè and the others are planning a bachelorette party this Friday for me and I can't cancel it. She is stubborn."

"Oh..." he got in the bed," I will say enjoy to the fullest then." He smiled.

"Ain't your gonna tell me to keep it low?"

"Angel. It's just bachelorette and you deserve to have one day to yourself with the girls so enjoy."

"Okay." I smiled." When is your bachelorette?" I asked him.

"It's this Wednesday. Before yours." He smiled.

"Well, then I will want to tell you to enjoy too." I giggled.

" I will enjoy it but I will miss you too. " He hugged me." I have fun and joy the most when I am with you."

"Aww, you're more spellbound. You know." I giggled.

"I love your laugh." He kissed me and I kissed him back.

We cuddled with each other and fell asleep.

_______________________________________

Hi guys

So, things are going fine with James and Mia but this is not the end, more Interesting turns are coming in their way to hold on 😘😊

Thank you all for reading and liking my story. Do check out the trailer of this book on YouTube. :)

Vote, comment, share and follow me guys 😙

Love ya all,
rosavet 😙😚
XOXO