Vacation

The kids just turned 2 so Shawn and I are going on Vacation with them all the kids beside Zachary are potty train. I was in the middle of packing my suitcase when I heard a bang and a cry. The kids fall all the time but every time I think I run faster Zachary was on the floor and his elbow was bleeding  I grabbed him and fixed it up he wouldn't let me put him down so I grabbed the thing wear I but it on and he sat in it of course he just fit he's small for his age but he is the youngest soon he feel asleep and I was finished packing my bag I went on to packing the kids bag once I was done with that I came downstairs and told shawn to go pack since he was playing with the kids it was the kids nap time so I put them in the living room and turned on a movie Zachary still wouldn't let me put him down. I stared to pack the strollers and putting Zachary dippers and a first aid and toys in a bag. Soon all the kids were asleep I carefully took Zachary out and put him on the couch to sleep. Shawn and I and looked at each other and we smirked we ran up stairs and did the dirty. We were laying there naked with each other talking about little things when I heard a cry by the door it was Jack and wants he saw us he went and ran and jumped on the bed which he landed on Shawns dick. I got up and put on my robe I woke up the girls and put them in the bath. After that I put them in a comfy outfit since we were flying than I got the boys ready Shawn took a shower and got ready than I got ready. We got the car ready and we put the kids in a soon we were off. My best friend summer was coming to help us out.