Beach Day

Today we're all going to the beach! I took a picture of the girls because they were matching I posted it on Instagram with the caption " best friends💗💛💜"
I took a picture of the boy and caption it " the girls body guards💙💙💙"
I was gathering all the baby stuff to go when I heard a knock on the door I opened it to see Shawn standing there "hey Cassidy do you need any help?" "Yeah can you put the cover ups on the girls while I put the boys in their car seats?" "Yeah" Cameron came in the room and I took a picture of him with the kids and posted it on Instagram daddy and his babies👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻
When we got there the boys all left and stared to play football I got the babies laid out and put sunscreen on them. I'm kinda mad at Cameron he should be up here helping me. But whatever I don't care that he hangs out with his friends. Soon Shawn came over and took London into the water I got a picture soon Johnson came over and got Jack Christopher and went into the water and I got a picture all the boys came and grabbed a baby and I got a picture with them.
Me and Cameron went into the water and Aaron was tanning

Aaron took a cute picture of us. I posted it on Twitter "My King"
After Cameron got Carson and they were playing in the water which I got a picture of. Shawn and Jack G were dancing around which was funny. After that we left and got some pizza and took it back to the hotel I went to our room and fed them soon cam came in to help they feel asleep and I took the baby monitor to the room so I could hear if one of them cries. I left the room because I was tired during the night I heard yelling I looked over and Cam wasn't there London stared to cry so I grabbed her and the baby monitor and we left to go see what's wrong. I heard Shawn yelling "your not even a father to your own kids I help Cassidy out more than you do she should be with me not with you." I stood there in aww did Shawn really mean that soon London stared crying Cam grabbed her and she stopped crying. I didn't know what to do I grabbed Cams hand a we left. When we got back to the room London was already asleep we went into the bathroom "Cameron what the hell was that all about and I want an answer" " idk I guess I just got mad at him because you seem to more happy with him" " cam you need to start making a difference you need to start helping me with the kids." " you can't be mad at Shawn because he's been taking your place because you've never had that place.