Party

My best friend Summer told me about this party. I'm not big on party's but she forced me to go. She came over and picked me up. "Hey summer" I said.  "Hey cass how you doin" summer said. "Fine" I said. The rest of they way was us just singing a long to the music. We finally got to the house the music was blasting people were already drunk and high. We started to walk to go get a drink.

2 hours later
I'm so drunk! I start walking around a run into someone and spill my drink on them. It was Cameron
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry " I said all sweetly. " it's okay you wanna go dance?" He asked "yeah" we dance for a while and things got heated. He whispers into my ear " let's finish this up stairs ." I just blushed and giggled and we walked up the stairs and we started to take off each pice of layer and that's just say we did it all night. Summer came up and dragged me out from Cameron's grip and she took me home.

Next morning

My legs hurt so bad. I have a hangover and as I started to throw up from last night but than I remember what me and Cameron did. But I'm sure he used a condom. Summer came over with some pregnancy test and I did my business and waited for 5 minutes the timer rang and I looked down

 Summer came over with some pregnancy test and I did my business and waited for 5 minutes the timer rang and I looked down

it was positive I froze what was I supposed to tell Cameron??? " summer what do I do?" I asked. " just tell him " "okay"

So I grab my phone and all him after the 3rd ring he answered. " hey cam its cass" I said with worry in my voice " hey cass what's up?" I'm pregnant " it went dead quiet. " cam please say something" I said while crying " I'll stay by your side and help you throw this and will buy and help pay for everything " he said . "Thank you Cameron"