Boy meets world

Disclaimer I don't own these characters all rights go to GMW/BMW/disney channel.
Josh POV
I am 7 now, and mom, dad, Eric and I are making the long trek from Philadelphia to New York to meet my nephew Auggie. My friends think it's weird that I've been an Uncle since I was 3 years old, but my middle brother Cory has been married to the girl of his dreams since he was younger than me. When I was 3 he told me some day I would meet my Topanga, but I haven't yet. My mom says just to be kid that not everyone is Cory and Topanga. I guess she's right. Eric's never even had a serious girl friend that I know of.
I am quite a bit younger than my brothers and sister, Morgan; because as I like tease my dad I was a surprise. Since I am so much younger than my older siblings. I have spent a lot time watching them growing up. I have learned a lot about life and people, and what's going on with them by observing them. I have been the youngest Mathew's boy for a while but today I get to meet next generation.
We are here, I hit the intercom button to be buzzed up to Cory and Topanga's second floor New York apartment. Cory's voice comes over the intercom: Cory: Shawnie?
I can't help but laugh. Shawn Hunter has been Cory's best friend since before I was a surprise. They have been through a lot together and always stood by each other. Josh: No! It's me Josh. Cory: My Brotha Josh: My Brotha. Cory: Come on up.
Mom, dad Eric and I go up to meet Cousin Auggie; as Eric keeps calling him. Topanga is sitting on the couch holding Auggie. I notice Riley isn't in the room. Eric asks, where's my niche? Cory smiles. She's in her room on the bay window with Maya. Josh: Who's Maya. Cory: Riley's Shawn.
I sit next to Topanga. Hi Auggie! Topanga Smiles, You want to hold him Joshie? My mom says, You have to sit on the couch. Topanga places Auggie in my arms. He is so small, maybe not as small as I was. I was born premature and had to spend extra time in the hospital, but to me he is tiny. Hi Auggie! It's Uncle Josh. Welcome to the world, Buddy! I will alway be here for you whatever you need...Auggie smiles. Then my mom says, Ok~hand him over my turn. Topanga takes Auggie kisses his forehead and hands him to mom.
Cory calls to Riley; Riley, Maya time for lunch. Cory has plates set up for all three of us with grapes and Mac and Cheese. Smiley Riley walks out and there is a small blond girl with her. Riley seems more serious than usual, and she is glued to Maya's side. They walk out of Riley's room hand in hand, and sit next to each other at the table.
I sit across from them. I don't know what's up Maya but she seems to be carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. Riley seems almost protective of her. I don't know why but I am too. I want to see her smile.
I hear Eric: Smiley Riley, and Marosha I presume? As he shakes Maya's hand. She smiles and even though it doesn't reach her eyes, it's beautiful. Riley giggles: Her name is MAYA Uncle Eric.
I just want to see her smile again. I ask Eric: Can you take us down the street for ice cream after we eat Eric? Eric looks at me and smiles and then turns his attention to the girls. How about it Niche, Molly you want to go for ice cream? Maya giggles and it's like the whole world stops turning for a second. Her whole face lit up. I think that giggle is my favorite sound, and I know I want to hear it again...