Chapter 16☆

C H A P T E R 16☆

Aubrey☆

When Dacian came back to the hospital shaking I knew something was wrong.

"Dacian baby, what's wrong?" I questioned him grabbing his hand.

He looked at Aaliyah once before leading me out to the hallway.

"I can't talk about this in front of her." He mentioned with an uneasy look on his face.

"Talk about what?" I asked him getting worried.

"When I came into the firm earlier, Monica followed me back to my office.." Dacian stated making me scrunch up my face.

"Don't tell me you cheated on me.." I mumbled lowly.

He shook his head. "No, I would never. She has been trying to mess with me since I've got this job and today she took it too far. She got completely naked in my office and basically latched onto me. I pushed her off roughly and next thing I know she passed out." He explained to me.

"Well did you tell your boss?" I asked him.

"He wouldn't have believed me and I would've gotten in trouble for putting my hands on her." Dacian stated.

"So, you just left? Now she has the chance to snitch on you. You should've went to your boss first." I replied back to him.

He shook his head. "She's not gonna tell because I have something and that's the pictures. That's the main reason she was in my office." Dacian told me.

He pulled out his phone and then sent a text to her.

"You better hope that works or else you're gonna be in a lot of trouble." I said to him shaking my head.

Dacian groaned and shook his head.

"This is just a mess." He mumbled as he rubbed his hands over his temples.

"Listen.." I said grabbing both of his hands.

"You need to keep control of your anger. You've been doing very good lately but now I know your under some stress. Just stay calm and don't let your anger control you." I told him making him nod his head.

"We need you..we can't have you falling off on the deep end." I told Dacian as I placed one of his hands on my belly.

When I did that baby instantly kicked making shocked. I've been waiting for the baby to kick for a while and now he finally did.

"Woah." Dacian stated with a goofy grin on his face making me smile.

"He knows that's your hand and that's the first time he has kicked ever." I told Dacian making him smile big.

"You're right, I can't fall off the deep end. I have to take care of my family." Dacian said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled putting my hands on his chest.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes before we leaned towards each other to kiss.

"Sorry to interrupt your little moment." A voice said making me lean back.

I looked over to see Jayden there making my mouth drop.

Dacian looked over too.

"What are you doing here?" Dacian asked angrily.

"Woah calm down." Jayden said holding his hands up.

He looks pretty bad. He has a bandage wrapped around his head and several scars on his face.

I grabbed Dacian's hand gently to calm him down and it did.

"Since you basically gave me a concussion the other day I've been in the hospital,I was eavesdropping on one of the nurses and she told someone that Aaliyah was in here plus she's in a coma." Jayden explained to us.

"Well she doesn't concern you anymore so you can go." Dacian stated waving him off.

"Please, you have to let me see her. I still love her and I care about her a lot." Jayden replied back to him honestly.

Dacian sighed before rubbing his hands over his head.

"She was the only one there for me when everybody else hated me. Just let me see her and I won't bother you all anymore." He stated.

"Okay go but hurry." Dacian said making him smile.

He hurried up and went into the hospital room.

I squeezed Dacian's hand tightly.

"Look at you starting to do good things." I stated with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess sometimes I have to put my pride aside." Dacian told me.

"So...are you gonna do the same thing for your father?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm gonna try but it's not gonna be easy." He said to me.

 I nodded my head in understanding.

"It's never easy you just have to talk it out." I replied back to him making him nod his head.

"See that's why I'm glad I married you so I can have you all to myself.." Dacian said grabbing me in his arms.

"You keep me sane and know just what to say to make me feel better." Dacian added in pecking me on the lips.

I smiled.

"As long as you stay honest and loyal then you'll never have to worry about losing me." I stated sternly.

He really needs to stay honest with me. The whole Monica situation really made me mad because he didn't tell me from the beginning. If It was the other way around I would tell him in a heartbeat.

"Alright, no more secrets." He said.

"You promise?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"I promise." He answered back.

Then we sealed it with a kiss.

***

Maria ☆

"She has everything! The money, the man, and even a damn baby!" Ashley shouted making me give her a look.

"Ashley, what did I tell you before? It isn't nice to be jealous of others." I said to her making her mean mug me.

"I'm not jealous. I just wish I had her life." She stated with so much confidence making me give her a wtf look.

"So your jealous. Blah blah blah. We don't have time for you to be jealous we need to get close to Aubrey." I told her.

"Why do we need to get close to her when I don't even like her?" Ashley asked.

"Because I want to make sure she's protected. Who knows what Jayden might do to her in the future. I just want to make sure I have her back." I explained to her.

"Why do you care so much?" Ashley asked folding her arms over her chest.

"I've been watching over her for a while now. I can't let anything happen to her. I know Jayden's still in love with her, he told me himself." I said to Ashley.

"He needs to stop playing and get a real woman like me." Ashley stated making me roll my eyes.

"Please tell me you aren't gonna try to get in the way of this." I said to her.

"I'm not gonna get in the way." She replied back sternly.

"I don't know whether I should believe you or not." I said to her.

"Believe me."

_______________________________

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

OriginalCreations ✨