Chapter 10 ☆

C H A P T E R 10 ☆

Aubrey ☆

"Don't say a word." I mumbled as I drove out of the police station.

"I'm sorry, I just let my anger take over." Dacian said holding ice onto his fist.

I was surprised when I picked up the phone and it was a police officer telling me my husband is in jail. Luckily, since he's a lawyer they let him out early or else he would've been stay overnight.

"You always let your anger take over." I replied back to him.

I turned to look at him once I stopped at a red light.

"You know I can't help it." He mentioned with a clench jaw.

Yeah, but I'm gonna need you to try a little harder to control it." I said to him.

"Asking me to control my anger is like asking you to control your period. It's just not happening." He stated making me shake my head.

"Put in a little more effort for me and the baby." I replied back to him as I started driving when the light turned green.

He sighed and turned to stare out the window.

After that the car remained silent for a little bit.

I almost forgot about Aaliyah being here till I saw her car in the parking lot.

"Who's here?" Dacian questioned me looking over at me.

"I don't know." I lied.

I want him to be surprised when he sees his baby sister is here.

I parked the car before Dacian quickly hopped out of the car.

He must be trying to see if someone broke in or something.

When I got to the front door he was just now sticking his key in.

We both walked in together and he looked around the house like everything was gonna be stolen.

I then started walking to the living room and he followed after me.

Aaliyah looked up at us as soon as we walked into the living room.

I turned to Dacian to see that he had a shocked look on his face. Aaliyah got up and started coming towards him.

"Dacian, I missed you so much." She stated taking a few steps closer to him.

"I missed you more." He replied back with no hesitation.

He opened his arms for her to come into and they hugged it out. It was nice seeing them hug each other. Dacian has missed her a lot and I can tell that it has been effecting him a lot.

After a few minutes of them hugging each other Dacian pulled away from her.

"How have you been?" he asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Fine, I guess. I've just missed you guys so much." She told him.

He smiled at her. "I'm just so happy you're back."

"I am too." She replied to him.

"Is everything alright?" He asked her with his eyebrows raised.

I wonder why he asked her that.

"Everything's fine." She stated grabbing her wrist with her other arm.

I could tell that was a lie because she looked down at the ground instead of his eyes.

"I'll give you two some time alone." I said before leaving the room.

Obviously they have some special connection because I didn't see anything wrong with her but clearly that's a lie.

As I was walking to the kitchen I heard the door bell ringing making me turn around.

Without looking through the peephole I opened the door to see Maria standing there.

I mentally sighed before planting a fake smile on my face.

"Maria..what are you doing here?" I asked her awkwardly.

"I just thought that now would be the perfect time to help plan the baby shower. I have little booklets so we can get an idea." She stated about to hand me the booklets but I held my hands out.

"I don't think right now would be the right time to work on that." I said to her.

I've been doing a good job at avoiding her considering my house is where we usually meet. I have been avoiding her calls and not talking to her at all.

"What's going on?" She asked me.

"Um....just some family issues. I'll call you later." I said before quickly closing the door.

Being around her scares me a little considering she might be working with Jayden. I need to stay clear of both of them.

Dacian came out of the living room with a frown on his face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." He lied waving me off.

I just shrugged my shoulders before following after him.

"I hope you don't mind but I invited Aaliyah to stay here earlier." I told him.

"Yeah, I think it's better if she stays anyways." Dacian said going into our room and taking his shirt off.

"What's wrong? Something has to be wrong?" I asked him because of the way he's acting now.

"I don't want to talk about it." He said before going into the bathroom to use the toilet but I followed him in anyways.

I watched as he peed.

"Do you have to watch me pee?" He asked turning his head towards me.

"Yes because you're not telling me what I want to hear." I replied back to him making him smack his lips.

"It's a family thing you wouldn't understand." He mumbled making me give him a look.

"You're right. I wouldn't understand." I repeated back to him before leaving the bathroom.

I got into the bed and laid under all the covers.

I don't have family so I guess I wouldn't understand.

Dacian came into the room and groaned.

"Please tell me you're not upset." He said getting into the bed beside me.

He tried to wrap his arm around me but I pushed him away.

"Leave me alone." I said to him.

"No, now let me sleep on you. You know I can't sleep without laying on you." He stated putting his head on my back.

"Get off of me and go to bed." I replied back to him smacking his head.

"You know what, whatever." He said before going to the other side of the bed and turning the lights off.

I closed my eyes and began to almost drift off to sleep.

Not even a five minutes later I felt Dacian up against my back.

"Goodnight babies." He mumbled kissing my back and rubbing my stomach.

___________________________

Dacian in mm.😍☺️💦

What do you guys think?🤔

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Originalcreations ✨