"So," Radhika crossed her arms around her chest and focused her gaze on Ethan.

"So, once we started talking we completely surprisingly hit it off, he shared with me his views for the blending of blend 90% of gasoline with ethanol and to my utter amazement, I had been thinking on the same lines."

Arjun shook his head," We butted heads, disagreeing continuously on some fact or the other, in the end we were able to achieve what he had set out to. Right now, in the meeting I am offering blend 90% of gasoline with ethanol but Ethan and I, we have been able to invent 100% gasoline with ethanol in the normal, regular vehicles," Arjun trailed off, his voice resounding his reflections, as he went quiet to let Radhika process what he had just told her.

"This is a monumental achievement, do you realize what that means, how it will completely change the world power," Radhika looked at them in astonishment. Though, she had imagined to be a purpose of Arjun but to know that such a discovery had already been done was too monumental, not to be fretted on.

Radhika knew what it meant to have such a big accomplishment. What it would mean for the world dynamics, for the Oil power play, the players would change, the game would change its entire dynamics. It was something that everyone had been waiting for. Yes, advancements in this direction had been made, no doubt about it, there were cars running on rechargeable battery, talks about hydrogen fuel with water as its exhaust component but nothing this grand till now had been heard. Rest were all on experimental basis, either they required special vehicles which was beyond the purchasing capacity of general public, bringing in a fuel that could work well in normal vehicles would transform the world economy. These two men would go down in history as revolutionaries, who had guts enough to usher in something beneficial and new.

"Yes, it will change the way the world views oil," Arjun said acknowledging the appreciation that he could hear in Radhika's tone.

Radhika felt excited as a young child going on his first trip to Disneyland, she was a part of something that big, wow, she raised her hand," Question?!"

Arjun nodded," I know your question, why didn't we straightaway announce it, why did I decide to go all alone with a mere offering of 90% blend?"

Radhika looked at him, meeting his eyes, said," yes."

Her heart jolted in her ribs as he heard his impassioned voice. Of course, she couldn’t understand it, it would have been wiser to go all out. To declare from a high pedestal what they had been able to invent. That would have been glorious and would have certainly charmed the world.

"Heard of the man, Bill Maxwell?" Ethan asked.

Radhika frowned as she took two steps back to lean on to the wall,"Wasn't he the Oil baron, filthy rich, disappeared five years back, the police never found his body, but everyone thinks him to be dead."

Arjun turned away from her, his eyes fixed on a stain on the wall, “Yes, that's him. He founded 80% gasoline blended ethanol, the day he had to announce his triumph; he disappeared, in a similar conference without evidence."