-Chapter 8-

I'm ppI sneezed as I laid in bed. Sasuke felt my forehead. "Yup you're sick" he said. The girls behind him gasped. They backed away from me slowly. They made it seem like I was infected with the zombie virus or something. "Yeah and who's fault is that" I muttered. He obviously heard it though because he smirked. "I don't know what you are taking about," he said. I gritted my teeth and turned to my side the side that Hinata was sitting by. "It will pass just give it a few days" I said. "Actually Kitten a commin cold can last between 5-13 days if not treated properly," Hinata said. "If that's the case then we need to treat you soon before my other bunny catch it" Sasuke said. "I'm fine" I groaned. Suddenly I was lifted bridal style. I yelped. I could sense the dark aura of jealousy coming from the other bunnies. "S-sasuke are you sure? You could get sick yourself" Naruto said. Sasuke smirked at Naruto. "I'm fine dobe. You can't catch he same cold twice" he said. Naruto just gave him a confused look. Sasuke began to carry me out the room. "Naruto call Itachi tell him I have a sick patient waiting for him,"Sasuke said. I was embarrassed and annoyed. No one was listening to me, but at the same tome everyone was watching me. Sasuke carried me into his room. He laid me down on his bed. That's when I realized something. "Hey wait a minute you said that the doors to you room only open at certain times" I exclaimed. "I was lying of course" he smiled. I glared at him. "I can't believe you believed me either. I would have at least expected you to call my bluff by trying to open the door, but I guess you're not as smart as I thought you were," he said smuggly. I turned to my side which was away from him. "You're mean..." I muttered. That's when Sasuke realized how childish I acted when I was weak or sick. It amused him. He walked over to my side and kneeled down so we were face to face. I covered my face so I didn't have to see his. He so annoying. "Hey now you're gonna get my covers all infected with your sickness" he said. "I thought you said you can't catch the same cold twice" I retorted. "I only said that so the Dobe would worry less" Sasuke admitted. "Then you can't be around me you'll get sick too" I said scooting away from him. He laughed. "It's fine. Besides if I do you can take care of me again and be my pillow for the night," he said. I turned pink. I just realized it was me and him alone in a room again. He could try anything at any moment. At the first sign of me feeling better, he'll probably pounce on me. I peeked at him through the top part of the cover and suddenly a towel landed on my face. "I can't get you better if you don't remove my blanket from your face," he said. I fixed the towel and placed it on my forehead. That's when a knock was heard. "Come in" Sasuke said. I watched as a male that resembled Sasuke walked in. Everyone in the reporter business knew him to be Itachi p, the ever so successful doctor and lawyer. The man that is always at Sasuke's side when something goes wrong. Sasuke's Ace also known as his older brother. "[Name] this is Itachi my older brother. He'll be treating you today" Sasuke said. I gave him a smile and he did the same. "Little brother it is rare for you to call me while I'm working especially over a girl" Itachi said. "Yeah well I couldn't let my other bunnies get sick" Sasuke said. "You could have just taken her to the hospital," Itachi suggested. "It's not that serious. Besides with the way things are now I don't want to draw attention to myself. " Sasuke said. With the way things are now? What does he mean? Itachi gave a smile but it clearly meant shut up. "Well let's see then" Itachi said. He walked over to me and felt my forehead. He pulled out a thermometer. "Put this under your tongue," he said. I held the thermometer under my tongue ,and watched as he pulled something out his bag. He took the thermometer out of my mouth. "Well you definitely have a fever. Here take this," he said handing me a pill. "What is it?" I questioned. Itachi looked at me surprised then smiled. "It's just something to help the fever go down," Itachi said. I nodded. Itachi stood up. "Make sure you take it twice a day. One in the morning  and one at night," Itachi said. I nodded. "How long do you think she'll be sick for," Sasuke asked. "Interested?" Itachi questioned. "She's using my bed so yes" Sasuke said. "It's not like I chose to stay here," I muttered. Itachi chuckled. "At most, a week" Itachi said. Great a week of me being in this room.... Lovely. Itachi got up and walked out and Sasuke followed. I used this tome to make myself comfortable and collected my thoughts. I had been here a month, but I have got nothing on Sasuke.
He likes to be called Sasuke instead of Mr. Uchiha. He has financial problems, and for some reason Sasuke doesn't want to bring attention to himself. What's he hiding. I've come to accustom to this lifestyle and it's only been a month. I heard the door reopen and close. I'm guessing Sasuke was back. I closed my eyes pretending to be sleeping.

Sakura POV
I looked around as I snuck around the empty. I paused as I saw [Name] asleep on Sasuke's bed. How did she get to sleep with Sasuke. Not fair! "It's fine! I'll just blackmail him into staying with me. I heard that he secretly has a baby mother and child. How dare he!" I exclaimed. I quickly covered my mouth. The figure on the bed didn't move. I sighed. I refuse to leave unless I'm leaving by his side. Now just to find proof of it.

[Name] POV
It was a good twenty minutes before Sakura left. She said Sasuke had a baby, and a baby mother. Now that I think about it. That does make sense to why his finances are low. He has to pay child support. Or maybe even pay to keep his baby mother quiet. I smirked. I've got my story.