-Chapter 5-

I looked at my clock it was now 2am. I was trying my hardest to stay awake. I was so tired from playing bikini volleyball. Never have I ever EVER played such an intense match not even in high school. Basically you're just playing volleyball while making sure you boobs don't slip out of your bikini. No one won because the ball stayed up the whole match. ANYWAY! I looked at the clock. It was now 2:28am. I sighed closing my eyes to think but little did I know I fell asleep.

My eyes shot open. I looked at the clock and it was 4:36am. Oh gosh I overslept! I quickly and quietly hopped out of my bed and headed outside to the front gate. Maybe he might still be there. PLEASE LET HIM BE THERE...

I hid behind the bush and peeked out near the front gate and sighed. I missed him. GREAT! Now I have to be here longer....

I quickly made my way back to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was almost at my room when I heard a voice. "What are you doing awake?"
I turned and saw Sasuke. "Oh I had a nightmare so I had to take a walk." I said.
"Oh really? Tell me about it?" he said suspiciously. "Oh no I couldn't trouble you with that" I said. He just stared at me blankly. "Okay um well... I have a deep fear of heights so in my dream I was jumping on this trampoline and I was jumping so high like building height. Then when I looked down, the trampoline wasn't there anymore, so I was falling and just before I hit the ground I woke up" I explained. (This dream happened to me before btw). He gave me a curious look and then snickered. "W-what's so funny?" I questioned. "Nothing you just made my night. I never would expect you to be the scared of heights type," he said turning around leaving. "what's wrong?" I questioned. He stopped. "Huh?" he questioned. I didn't mean to say that out loud. "Well when people say that their nights have been made, it usually means that their nights sucked before hand," I said. That's when he shined his famous smirk known almost everywhere in the world. "What's your name?" he questioned. "I'm... Kitten" I said regrettably. "I know that what's your real name?" he questioned. He should remember it since he saw me before; during my first day here. "I'm [Name]" I said. "[Name] huh? Pretty" he mused. I blushed when he said that. "Well if you must know [Name], I was supposed to meet someone tonight but they stood me up," he said. So I didn't miss it. "Were they important?" I asked. "...no not really," he said. "Then don't let them ruin your night." I said. He looked at me surprised. He smirked. "I'll remember that next time" he said. Just as I was about to walk away he said something, "[Name] something's weird about you." I played dumb. "Now that's not very nice," I said. He walked up close to me. He looked down at me. "I'm serious.... most girls who join my mansion barely have half a brain and this is their last resort or they want me because of my looks. However you on the other hand..... you're smart but don't show much interest in me. So tell me [Name], what is your purpose of being here?" he said. Now I see why he's so intimidating, the whole entire time he was placing me. Figuring if I were dumb or into him. I looked at him and his onyx eyes were piercing through my soul. "I-"             "[Name]" called a voice. I turned and saw Hinata. "Oh Good morning Sasuke. Is it alright if I steal [Name] from you?" she asked. He looked at her then back at me. "Fine I'll be going then" he said leaving. I sighed in relief. "Hinata you have no idea how much you saved me" I said.

​​​​​​​"I'll say Ms. Reporter" she said.