-Chapter 7-

I laid there on my bed contemplating what to do. "Hinata! What do I do!?" I exclaimed. Hinata shrugged and snickered at me. "You could always die," Sakura said. I looked to her like she was stupid. "Didn't you think that was first option," I exclaimed. "Is she serious?" Sakura questioned. Hinata nodded. I groaned in annoyance and screamed into my pillow. "I really don't get you [Name]. Most girls would wet themselves at the thought of laying in bed with Sasuke," Sakura said. "Well I'm not most girls..." I said. "Clearly.." she said. I sighed. "You know what maybe dying isn't such a bad choice" I said. Hinata gave me a confused look. I began looking through my bag and pulled out a pair of scissors. Hinata snatched them away. "[Name] death isn't the answer," Hinata scolded. "....you're right...there is no way the devil would allow me into hell anyways," I muttered. That just gave me a blank stare. I gave a nervous laugh. "Kidding.....Anyway! Since you two are my roommates you have to help me think of a plan," I said. "No thanks! Not my problem" Sakura said walking out. "Oh but it is your problem, Sakura.. you see I heard a rumor that you've never laid with Sasuke EVER, and me laying with him would mean you would have to leave because I didn't see you in any of the playboy pictures," I explained.  Sakura grunted and sat down on my bed. "Good now everyone help me think. We only have a week before the month is over and I have to be in that prison...," I said. Sakura again gave me a strange look. I looked at her and got an idea. 

~~~~~~~~Week Later~~~~~~~~~~

It was Hinata, Sakura and I standing in the hallway. "Okay so everyone knows the plan right," I questioned. "Yeah.. once Sasuke welcomes you into his room, I pout and then you look back at me with a sad face. You then start talking to him about something and I nodded," Sakura said. I sweat dropped. "...yeah" I said. Sakura skipped over to the group of girls starting to line up. "[Name] are you sure this is going to work?" Hinata asked. "I hope so... but if not then I'll just fake a heart attack,"I said. Hinata looked at me blankly. "No.." "Fine then I'll just kill myself," I said holding up my scissors proudly. "Give me that! How did you get those back?" Hinata questioned. I gave her an evil smile. "Never mind I don't want to know" she said. "And plan D is I called Ricky in advance to pick me up out front while I make a run for it." I said. "Why is that your Plan D!" Hinata exclaimed. She sighed and we both walked over to the lined up girls. I was currently dressed in an outfit prepared for me by Sasuke. He does this for all the girls he plans to lay with.  

It began...

"Hello my fellow bunnies.  Now is the time we congratulate Kitten for being Sasuke's choice for the month. However... Sasuke isn't here to congratulate her himself. He shall do that later," Naruto said winking at me. I REAAALLLY wanted to die at that point. How am I supposed to do Plan A if Sasuke isn't here? I walked over to Sakura. "Why isn't Sasuke here?" I questioned. "I don't know he's always been here to congratulate the other girls," Sakura said. I sighed. Since Hinata has my scissors. it looks like it's time to fake a heart attack. "Dont.." Hinata whispered in my ears. I jumped. Darn her for knowing me too well.  I sighed as the doors to Sasuke's room opened. I felt intimidated again. Everyone clapped as I began to walk in. As soon as I entered, the doors slowly closed behind me. It took my eyes a moment to get used to the darkness. The only shed of light was coming from the one window. I looked around the room it was big. It was all sorted and neat. I didn't expect that at all. My eyes traveled to the bed. My eyes widened. It was a huge bed. That's when I noticed Sasuke. He was laying on the bed sleeping. Something didn't look right about it though. I wanted to keep my distance ,but my curiosity as a reporter got the best of me. I walked over to his bed quietly. I took a closer look. His cheeks were red and his breathing was heavy. I felt his forehead. It was hot. He's sick....of course he gets sick on the day we have to screw. Now that I think about it, he was sneezing a few days ago. I looked at him again. Is it possible for a person to still look this hot when they are sick? I sighed in relief. So there is a god, but I can't just leave him like this. And, I definitely can't get sick. I looked around. It was so dark. There was a room and it seemed to be a bathroom. Okay... towels, towels, towels... FOUND IT. I wet a cold towel and went back to Sasuke. I stopped when I noticed he was awake. He was looking at me with half-open eyes. He was still half asleep. I continued to his side and placed the towel on his forehead. "What are you doing?" he questioned. "...your sick, so I'm helping your fever cool down," I said. "I'm fine.." he muttered. A few seconds later he sneezed. "Yeah... you're fine" I said sarcastically. He turned on his side. "Well whatever... just hurry up and climb in bed ,so we can start," he said. My eyes went wide. He still plans on having sex? "You're sick you need to rest!" I exclaimed. He sat up slowly. He took the towel off his head and gave me a bored glance. "I'll pull you on this bed," he said. The look in his eyes told me he wasn't kidding. I stood up from the chair I was sitting on ,and walked over to the door. "Where are you going?" he questioned. "The kitchen. I'll make you some soup to make you feel better," I said. "The doors won't open," he said. "huh?" I questioned. "the doors don't open until 7am" he said. I looked at him to see if he was bluffing. It was hard to tell. I looked at the door, and sighed. "Hey...come here" Sasuke said holding his hand out to me.

come here" Sasuke said holding his hand out to me

 I was reluctant. "If you're really worried about my health that bad then, we won't do anything," he said. I walked over to him, and grabbed his hand. I was pulled on the bed. I was an idiot! What did I expect he would do, shake my hand?! I yelped as I flopped on the bed. The bed was actually very comfortable. Very soft and warm. Suddenly, arms wrapped around my stomach. "I don't like to disappoint people. Since I'm sick and you're so worried, the most I'll do is make you my pillow for the night,"he said. I turned up to protest, but when I saw his face something inside me said no. I sighed. It's better than screwing him I guess... "Goodnight Kitten" he mused.  I let a groan slip, and I could heard him smirk. He wants to play that game? Fine two can play at that. "Goodnight Mr. Uchiha" I said. I heard a 'tch' come from him. I smiled to myself in victory. He suddenly pulled me closer to him, tightening his grip around my stomach making me squeal. He laid his head on my back and gave a deep sigh. "Goodnight [Name]" he said. He was so close to me. I could feel his breath on my skin. That's when I finally said,

"Goodnight Sasuke"