Chapter 2

hiii again

*~*~*

"Scarlett? Scarlett

"Scarlett? Scarlett. I need you to pull yourself out, just this once. Please," Dallas breathed.

Scarlett stared at the blank wall, seeming to have not heard a word Dallas just said.

"I really need your advice, please, Scarlett."

Dallas was, of course, used to this. Scarlett would very rarely pull herself out of her burning world inside her head, and when she did, it was with great effort that left her asleep for days at a time. She was accustomed to the world she had in her head, not the one on the outside.

But Dallas really needed her to pull through this time.

"Scarlett," he said, his voice cracking, "I've been here for you. Please, I just need you to drag yourself out of there."

Scarlett was too far in her head to hear anything. (hi wild by troye just came on and im fangirling ok dont mind me)

It hurt Dallas to see her like this.

He thought back to how they first met.

It was dark and raining outside. Scarlett sat alone, staring off into space, like she had every day since she heard about Melissa.

A boy with long, curly dark brown hair came and sat down next to her.

(thats dallas, played by conan gray if wattpad would let me add casting (: )"Hi," he whispered

Scarlett didn't respond, but Dallas could see the battle going on in her head.

"It's okay," he said quietly. "I do understand."

Nothing.

"I just can't imagine why such a pretty girl would look so heartbroken," he chuckled.

Scarlett glanced at him.

"I'm Dallas, by the way. I hope your little world is going alright," he said with a smile.