The sole good thing during this days were that she still fought with him, and he cherished those fights like the sad case that he was, for that was the only thing he got from her.

Then one day, Evan arrived with Julius on the hip and Ramona on the arm.

Oliver had put on this really skin tight t-shirt and was on his way to try and seduce the crap out of Elli, when his luck once again did a ninety degree turn. It was just his luck that right then Ramona was leaving Evan after another of their lover's spat, and while in his intense attempt to stop Ramona... Evan threw her suitcase away. Bad luck couldn't be any further bad when that suitcase fell on Oliver, and the suitcase and him both fell into the fountain.

His t-shirt was ruined, and he realized that his charm for the mission was ruined as well when despite him ripping the shirt off his body and making a sexy pose... Elli turned her back on him cruelly and left with that devious sway of her hips.

The damn woman never failed to leave him in an aching state of arousal - of a kind - that would not be satisfied by any other. 

Oliver didn't know what to do anymore, because he had tried out all the tricks up his sleeve.

He was just a few inches away from losing his sanity when the day arrived of their departure to Hawaii - the wedding venue. The private plane was loaded with Emma and Brandan's close relatives and guests. Oliver's heart ached seeing Elli keeping her distance from him royally during the whole flight.

How to know why Elli was so pissed off on him? And how to make Elli and himself a item? There were just too many questions and no answer in sight.

Oliver was a pathetic mess inside.

-- -- --

Elli stood there in her gorgeous maid of honor dress, entranced while looking at the bride and groom saying there vows. She heard the love in their voices, saw it in their eyes and it spread out in waves when they kissed before the priest presented them for the first time as man and wife. Wiping the tear that had slipped one corner of her eye, Elli dared a glance towards Oliver. She was taken aback to see him looking at her as well, with the look that never failed to set a fire within her.

Heart beating wildly inside, she literally ran away blindly from the crowd of cheerful guests.

She ran and ran on the long beach not really knowing where she was headed. She was gasping for breath when she stopped, her feet ached and so did her heart. Bending forward she had rested her palms above her knees as she caught her breath. Perhaps seconds later, she raised her head to discover she was at one the most secluded spots of the beach and a hell lot away from the wedding party.

It was going to be a pain in the a** walking back, she thought with a loud sigh.

She had just dropped onto her knees on the sand when his voice came crashing much like the wave not far.

"Preparing for Olympics, are we?"

Elli groaned. "Here again to annoy me?"

"Oliver the great always at your service." He chuckled lightly walking towards her, his shoes making crunching noises on the sand. Then ever so slowly he dropped down onto his knees next to her.

Elli watched through the corner of her eyes the way his slacks hugged those muscular thighs, Oliver was a handsome loony that was for sure. And it was getting so damn difficult to resist him and her own heart especially when his heated eyes on her all the time suggested unsaid volumes recently. But she knew she had to withstand his advances, she just had to.

Even if his comical flirtations had any slight bit chance of holding some serious interest as base purpose, she knew it would be fleeting. And even if it had any slight bit chance of not being fleeting, she still couldn't afford to take a risk.