First up...

I'm so scared to read this over, I started this when i was like 14, 4 years ago and I know its going to be cringe, for starters the plot is cliché, new girl meets bad boy.. we all read that before. But there were some twists and turns that when I skimmed through it, I was shocked that 14 year old me thought about that. But then again I was 14, I had a couple brain barf that I will definetly be fixing.

With that said, I will be editing the book and putting it back out there continuing from where I ended off.

I will not be editing the rest of this page only because I want you guys to see how cringe I was... its kind of sad lol, you are allowed to laugh at me for the remainder of the page.

Lol hi... This is obviously not a chapter but thx for choosing my freaken book.

Ok so firstly,Ive always wanted to try this on a book that I've written. Ok so please reply to the next paragraph answering the following things.

Name?
? time reading?
Date?
Time?
Where you from?
What are you reading on?
Ex:
Dania
First time reading... Well writing...
August 13 2016 (editing happening april 30 2020 the time of corona quarantine) Jan21 2023 now finally post covid
3:12pm
New York
My iPod
***comment here***

If U have any questions just dm me on Wattpad

Add my Instagram @ _thatgirlni_

Add my snapchat @ ni.ni4 (maturity is not using sc anymore)

I WILL follow back don't worry I'm not trying to be those insta accounts with1739252 followers but 32 following

My snaps and photos on Instagram have nothing to do with the story btw but lol who cares.

Last but not least all of these ideas on this book is mine.
I was sitting on my brothers bed last night and I decided I wanted to write a book with a main character who's not afraid to put someone in there place or kick butt.

If you ready to read a story like that go to the next page.

Ps. Don't be afraid to comment anything like if I made a mistake on a word or on something else.
Don't be afraid to tell me your opinions. I'll appreciate them.
Unless there something like "This book is really horrible, how could you readers just sit and read this, I'm signing out of Wattpad for the night, this book made me wanna go back to being suicidle." Cuz if it is something like this then expect a rude comment back.

Btw I hate when people advertise their books on a random chapter so if you have a book then advertise it now in this comment because you will not get another chance. But click the vote button so I can notice you first and read your book asap.