An apology

Hello, it's been a long time huh? Recently, I got caught for stealing a familiar scene in "My BackStabbing Husband" by kimchohee1206 . I've written her an apology message for stealing a similar scene, and it was caught by @eleunor.

I'm really really sorry, (I'm saying it to the author kimchohee1206 ) I really really hope you won't mind it, I'm really careless about stealing scenes, yes it's been 4 years since I've been reading Baekhyun's fanfics, (smut,romance,sad,etc.) and I knew that some of the fanfics have a similar scenes, and I thought of doing it like that.

I'm really really sorry, truly, and to the person @eleunor I'm sorry if you didn't like my work of copying or stealing some scenes, a familiar or really really same. I'm sorry next time you read my fanfics, I hope there won't be any misunderstanding. kimchohee1206  is like my mentor, but again we never knew each other and never met nor talk.

I've been loving her story since I read, "My ColdHearted husband/bias" and I was thinking of doing the same story like her, I thought about the idea but I kinda twist it a little, she makes loads of chapter, but I did my best to published this much chapter only.

kimchohee1206 , if you are reading this, I'm really sorry, but if you felt offended, I can delete this story, you can tell me right away, I don't want to be ignore by a great author like you, I'm sorry and I hope you will forgive me..

And to the readers who is reading this, if you feel like I'm a bitch, or copycat while reading this fanfic, you can say that because I'm really a bitch for stealing familiar scenes. And also if you didn't like this fanfic, please don't read it, I published it for the people who like to read my works and my fanfics.

I'm really really truly sorry, and If you demand me to delete this story, I can but please comment about it.. Thank you so much, for making this book a 2K. I'm very happy when you guys, read and plus vote. But also making it hit a __K.

ⒸBaeBaekhyun04