Chapter 14

Baekhyun's POV~
It has been a week since i last saw Yeonhee and Eun,I miss them, thoughts running in my mind like crazy saying I shouldn't have done that to them. Yesterday was yet the worst, when my parents came.
Flashback*
Baekhyun's parents burst open the door of their dorm and scold baekhyun because he kick Yeonhee out of the house 5 years ago and they only know now because Suho said so. And they scolded him because he didn't know that Eun is his daughter and because he took Taeyeon's side instead of taking his family.

"what kind of son are you huh? How could you kicked your family out and be protective to another girl?" Mr.Byun spoke and punch him. Others all enjoyed seeing baekhyun got beating from his parents because he hurt Eun,and the guy who mostly enjoyed the most was Suho cause he hurt his sister.

"Suho, we're really sorry for what Baekhyun does to Eun and Yeonhee. We apologize from his behalf." That's the last word and sentence from Byun's parents. And they disappear like a wind goes by.
*end of flashbacks*

*ding ding* the door rang and it was my parents.
"Son, I have already decide for your punishments, you have to pack up your bag. No more living with here with the members. Pack up fast.." Dad said and I looked at them weirdly. "Where?" I said, "to your own house, you can't live with them here while you have a family. Suho will dropped you to the house so pack up." Mom said and they went out and went home.

I pack up and then I went downstairs and saw everyone looking at me, "aren't you sad, hyung?" Sehun said, "no, I'm happy yeay, I can live with my family. My real family which is real!!!!" I shout in joy and they smiled. "Before sleeping there, make sure apologize to her. Other wise, you and your real family won't be together. Good luck bro!" D.O said making me smile.

"I will, thanks." "Call us later, if she accept the apology." Kai said while looking at his phone, probably chatting with Naeun.  "Good luck!!" Chen shout loudly in the house. Suho hyung then grabbed me and we went to 'my house'? We arrived at the market because I wanted to buy Eun , her ice-cream and for Yeonhee flowers since she loves Roses, I bought roses and for Eun her favorite ice-cream strawberry.

Well who's child is that? Mine, since she took after me, I love her cheeky side, she's so cute.! Kya.!! >.<
Suho hyung rang the door bell and Yeonhee opens. "Hello dongsaeng, how have you been?" He said and hug her, I dragged my luggage and went inside. "Woah, what the hell.?. Who's moving here?" She shout and I smiled.

"Me!!!!!!" I said and she frown, "oppa, why??" She whines and hyung shrugged his shoulder. "Appa and your father-in-law told to." He said and went to the kitchen just to drink orange juice, "oppa, drink juice at your house. Don't come here always drinking juice at least bring something!" She shout, so cute my Jagi..💗
"Come last hug, I'm going now. To shoot my another popular movie, goodbyes!!" Hyung shout and hug her and pat my back and went out of the house.

She roller her eyes and went to the dining room and sat on the couch, I sat beside her and but she ignore, "I'm sorry.." My hand reached to her and grab it tight preventing for her to let go. "I didn't meant to do that, I'm sorry. I know I've been a jerk to you all my life, I'm sorry about that time 5 years ago. I didn't meant to hurt you and Eun, but why you didn't tell me before that you're pregnant, why keep it a secret?" She look at me and stared for seconds.

"Because I wanted to, you're being a jerk so how can I tell you?" She replied and I looked at her eyes. "But how can you kept quiet and not tell me about Eun?" "How can I when you're with that bitch?" She raised her brow. "Yea, I know that but after that I broke off with Taeyeon and still you can't tell me?" "I was in the states that time! I ran away knowing that she had lie I could have stayed, but instead I ran. Sorry, it was half of my mistake too. I didn't take care of you when you're panicking and you're worried about me." She cried.

"Sshh..it's ok, it's over I'm here now." I pat her head and caressed her cheeks and wiped her tears. "I'm so sorry, for making things hard for you, especially when you're having Eun. I hug her tight and she hug back.
"Eomma, I'm home!" Eun said and throw her shoes down and she was shocked to see Me. "Appa!! I miss you!" She hugged me, aww.. My family really needs my responsibility.

"appa bought you ice-cream!" I shout and she jumped up and down. We went to the kitchen and open the heaven tub of ice-cream. And we all smiled.

Your POV~ (long time no talk)
I looked at them, they looked so happy. I'm happy now that Baekhyun's back, actually I've been missing him like ever, but my heart still ache because he didn't protect us. "BTW, how did Eun knows that I'm her dad?" He asked and put the ice-cream in a cone for her. "Long story!" You shout and he smiled.

Flashback*
"Eomma, can you not keep me a secrets anymore? Can I asked you something?" She said that night was the night where Baekhyun didn't protect us instead he protect his 'Girl'. "Uh? Fine, you want to know?" She nodded her head and she came closer to hear better.

"How about you asked me the questions first?" She nod, "who is my dad? My real dad! Where is he?" She asked and you sighed. "Your real dad is in front of you, he didn't protect us properly, that's why I thought it would be better to not tell him about you. He is Baekhyun, the guy, the jerk who pushed us just because his stupid girlfriend told him lies. Eomma is sorry to say this to you, but he still doesn't know about you. I'm sorry, he's such a jerk that I couldn't tell him about you. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, I'm fine. We don't really need that appa jerk anyway. I'll be here to protect you Eomma. Don't cry again and again it makes you look ugly." She said and wiped your tears. "My small baby, promise me you'll not tell him until he find out his own self ok?" You held her pinky finger and lock a pinky promise.

She was smart enough to not telling him that his real dad is him 'Byun Baekhyun', she kept the promise inside her heart and promise her Eomma wholeheartedly.
End of flashback*

"That's the day when you left us, stupid daddy!" She shouts and eat her ice-cream angrily. We smiled at her and after that, we went upstairs to help Baekhyun unpack his stuffs. "Yeay, now I'm living with my own family. I didn't have this dream before and I thought I will be so disgusting but it's actually great it turns out great and I'm happy about it." He said and we hugged him.

"From now on, it's my responsibility to protect you both ok? My wife and my pretty daughter. I will love you wholeheartedly and will promise to take care of you in any situations that happened, and I'll be ready to become a father again for the 2nd unexpected child. Haha!" We laughed hard and that time was the best day, yet the wonderful.

Eun slept beside Baekhyun and you sleep on the left side of him, he turned and stare at you. "My pretty lovely wife, I didn't know it will turn out his way. But I'm glad you took me in, even though I did so many worse things and you and Eun but you gladly accept me and love me. I'm sorry for hurting you my love." He said and tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't cry Baekhyun-ah. Didn't I tell you before that if you do anything wrong come to me, run to me I don't cared but you have to win my heart for that and now you did. You won my heart and I gladly took you in. I love you!" You said and snuggle into his neck but he pulled you and he forcefully and passionately kiss you.

You poked him on his chest and he broke the kiss, you breathe and he quickly kiss you again, We made the kissing sound and he moved closer to you. "Eomma Appa, stop making out while I'm sleeping, I can't sleep because of the noise." She said and Baekhyun chuckle while you buried your face in his neck because of embarrassment.

"Goodnight baby sleep tight, goodnight my yeobo. I love you!" He said and hug you. "Love you too!" You said and gave him a peck on the cheeks. And the night ends like that.

Baebaekhyun04
Hey guys sorry for late updates, I told you my reasons. Haha, 19/6 is the day where BaekYeon news came out, so I'm their shippers and I love KaiStal 1/4 is the day of their dating news. I love both of them, and I can't wait for Taeyeon's album 'WHY' is coming out on 28 June. Love you 😘🙈💕💞❤️