Chapter 5

The Byun's family walk in and someone was there behind Baekhyun's back.....guess who it was???
_________________________________________
Your POV~
When the Byun's family walk in and someone just someone was there behind Baekhyun's back. Lol maybe it was just my imagination. The whole family was there and Suho Oppa just sat beside me. I stared at him weirdly and he smile. The maids served us tea and we kept silence while the elders mumbling something.

"So, you both already knows that you are getting married right?" Baekhyun nod his head and stared at me. Weirdo!
"Next week on Sunday is your marriage. So I hope you both can be prepare well, I guess." My reaction became like this
-_- boringz... "From tomorrow onwards you'll be living together in a house. We already chose the house and the location is not as far from here." I rolled my eyes and glared at Byun to the Baek.

"So, no comments?" Mr.Byun said or you can called him Abbuji?? "Hmm...I'm tired to say something.and I just agreed this marriage because my brother told to and because the sake of the company, if it was not I would not be here right now." You said and he looked angry. Who else? The Byun Baekhyun. "No comments." He replied.

The parents talk amongst themselves and Oppa gestured to Baekhyun to followed him somewhere. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and forcefully pulled and we went to my room. He locked the door and I just sat at the corner of the bed. "Why had happened to you hyung, you look creepy." Suho Oppa grabbed Baekhyun's collar and he looked into his eyes. "If you hurt my sister once you'll see what I'll do to this face, not even twice but once." (A/N: Shy shy shy)

"Wae wae? It's not like I'm going to eat her." "Ew..you're so disgusting like a buffalo who didn't shower for days." I said and Suho Oppa went out and shut the door. Meanwhile, I just lie on the bed and roll here and there. Suddenly, I just realized that we both are alone in the room. I looked at Baekhyun and he smirked.

No one's POV~
"Babe, what did you say just now? I'm disgusting like a buffalo who didn't shower for days?" He smirked and slowly walked to the bed. Oh this is getting bad shit... He jumped on top of you and trap you with his big body. You can feel he pressed hard to feel your chest near his. "Bae..baekhyunnnieeee...please stop this." You tried to get out of his trap by pushing him hard but failed cause your are totally weak now.

"Jagiya, don't be scared..tomorrow it's the day to move right? You'll get a punishments from me because you said like that and it hurt my feeling." He whisper and kissed your neck roughly. "Baekhyun..please stop!!" You shouted and punch his chest and run to the door to get out before he does something really bad.

You went downstair and saw everyone at the table eating. "Dear, why don't you called Baekhyun down? Dinner is ready." Mrs.Byun said and "He is--" "I'm here, why miss me already?" Baekhyun cut you and walk down. You sat across each other and Baekhyun kept on hitting his legs with you.

You was flustered all the time, and suddenly..the time passes and it's time to say goodbyes. "Bye darling, see you at school tomorrow." He purposely hug you and kiss you on the cheek. "I thought you don't like each other?" Mom said and you rolled your eyes. You bid goodbyes to his parents and went upstairs.

After an hour, you decide to sleep. You closed the lights and open the nightlight and jumped on the bed. You hug all the bear and stuffs. Suddenly, a message popped.

Unknown
-Hey, are you sleeping?
Who are you?
-Who else? Your bae.
Ew..ok bye I need to sleep.
-K. Sleep well my baby.
🖕🏻🖕🏻 Fuck you.
-Aww..you can fuck me all the time tomorrow since, we're moving to our own house. Goodnight love you babe. 😘

You read the message but doesn't reply cuz you're too lazy. You went to the contacts and add his number and his name as 'Annoying Garbage' and drift to sleep.

Baebaekhyun04|
Hello, shortie update cuz I'm tired when fasting. So today is the day where my country have to fast. Lol sorry for grammar wrongs and stuffs or typing mistake, I love you all a lot so, please love my books also. 😍😘