Chapter 11

*Edited*
"Woah, Seoul. How I miss this city." You took out your sunglasses. "It's been 5 years huh?" You said to yourself, and your daughter pulled your hands. "Eomma, carry me!" She bugged you but, you look at her and she smiled. "I'll buy you ice cream if you stay quiet, just wait..aunt Naeun will come and pick us soon, just wait." You said and searched for your bestie in the crowd.

"Aw, I miss you so much my bestie. Oh my god, who is this little kid?" She said suspiciously, she acted as if she didn't know but the truth she knows. "Where's JaeYeon?" Naeun picked up EunMi  and kiss her cheeks. "She's coming, she went to buy her McD." And there comes the girl, with McD's bag all around her hands. "Oh, my best friend, I miss you so much. Look who's daughter is this?" She said and kiss Eunmi's cheeks.

"Let's go." Naeun said and brought us to her car. We saw a little crowd, in front of the airport. "Wait, Eomma isn't that EXO?" Your 4 year old, daughter said and you look to where she pointed. "Ugh, I still remember 5 years ago." You rolled your eyes and walk fast before EXO gets any suspicions.

Flashback 5 years ago~
You dropped your plates down, hearing that Taeyeon said, she has Baekhyun's baby. You look shock, you ran upstairs and lock the door and cried your heart out. Baekhyun knocked the door many times, but you didn't open till then. You fell asleep after crying so much, the state you are right now is very worst. You woke up at 5 o'clock just to see, Taeyeon hugging Baekhyun on the sofa and Baekhyun seems to enjoy it.

You walked downstairs and Baekhyun look shocked, "I'm sorr--" "you don't need to be sorry,of course who will let her stay outside the house, especially when she's carrying your baby." The last part was a whisper. You look at Taeyeon and she smirk. You rolled your eyes and walked past them. "I'm going out." You said and wear your shoes.

Baekhyun saw that there is again hurt in your eyes, but he didn't mind it because Taeyeon is carrying his baby, the most important one. You walk out of the house and walk to the park. You saw all the kids playing happily, while you're just sad. You cried your heart out, and this man walked to you and have you tissue.

"May I asked, why are you crying?" He said and you ran away, because it's embarrassing to looked at someone and cry. You heard him chuckled, you went to some cafe. You text Suho Oppa, saying you wanted to meet him. After some minutes, he came alone. Thank god.

"Waegurae? So suddenly, calling me out?" You smiled and told him all the stories that happened just now, he became furious and he run and he went to the house. "Baekhyun, aren't you ashamed of yourself?" He burst the door open and Baekhyun who was cuddling with Taeyeon was shocked. He grabbed Baekhyun's collar and punch him till he bleed,He shout and kick Baekhyun. He then went to Taeyeon, Baekhyun grabbed his legs.

"You don't you dare, touch my Taeyeon. She's having my kid inside her." Baekhyun said and Suho punch him again, "wake up Baekhyun, which girl are you playing huh? Don't you dare play with my dongsaeng, I'll kill you someday." He said and by that time you arrived. He walked furiously to you and his tears fall as he walk out.

Taeyeon helped Baekhyun to get up, while you're just standing there nothin got do, you looked at Baekhyun and he looked away to Taeyeon. "Are you hurt babe?" He check her face and he patted her stomach. "Yah, are you just going to stand there? Go and take some water, and cloth I want to wash his bruise." She said rudely, you just went and put some warm water in a bowl and bring a cloth.

"Are you crazy? Do you want to kill him?" She said and throw the water down to the floor as she felt the water is too hot for her. You went to the sink again and take cold water. She almost but you caught it and you threw it on both of them. The water splash to Baekhyun's face and he check Taeyeon first before shouting at you.

"Your crazy? Do you want to kill us? It's all your fault, because you told Suho hyung about us, he came and beat me until death. And he even threatened Taeyeon. And how dare you disobeyed her? Get out I don't want to see your face!" He shout and you smiled. "Of course, I want to badly kill both of you. I'm already hurt twice, I won't make it thrice. Think before you spit out words on your tongue, haha. Taeyeon, are you ok? Do you want me to pour cold water to you more?" You laughed and walk away.

You pack all your things and walk down, he saw you, he didn't thought you would do that but he think again, and went to think for Taeyeon and his baby. You walked and take a last look at him. "Thank you so much, for making me not to regret leaving you and her behind. Thank you so much, for shouting at me and thanks Taeyeon for treating me as if I'm your maid? Haha, well. Let's not see each other or both of yours stupid faces or Let's not even meet, and Baekhyun things are over. We're getting a divorce. I'll send my lawyer." You said and drag your luggage.

You put the luggage in the car and drove to your own house, when you enter no one was there. Mom and dad was not there probably busy doing work. You walk to your loving bedroom and rest. Such a tiring day. Thank god I didn't fall in love crazily, with that jerk.

Someone knocked and it was Suho Oppa, you tried walking but you failed and you faint. Suho Oppa quickly brought you to the hospital and called Naeun and JaeYeon.
You open your eyes and looked at them, they all looked worried. "What happened?" You smiled, "YeonHee, you're pregnant." With that word you shout angrily "what??!! Oh my god, what is happening? You all are joking isn't it?" You said with a smile.

But no one dared to response, "we are not joking!" Suho Oppa shout, "that stupid Byun, how dare he did this to my dongsaeng and go for another woman? Argghh, I'm going to break him now." "No, no..don't tell him please. Just shut your mouth. If you tell him, I'm going to abort this child. Please don't tell him!" You begged them and they all just nodded.

After some days, you got discharged and you're now currently living with Naeun. She's living alone by the way. "Naeun, can you book me a ticket to US?" You asked and she smile sadly, "now you're leaving me?" She said and you smiled. "For a good reason, if I stay here more longer maybe, it'll just make it harder for everyone."  You sighed and she took her laptop and book the flight.

After 4 days..
"Bye, Suho Oppa call me if anything happened to mom and dad ok? JaeYeon and Naeun take care, I love you ❤️" you waved them goodbyes and walked to the plane.

"This is the new beginning and a new chapter of my life." You breathe in and out, and start the new journey waiting for you.

Cr: kKimchoee1206 (why? Because this chapter is familiar to her story called "My Backstabbing husband", please go and check out her works, it's amazing, I know maybe some of you are angry, and I'm really sorry! 😞)
Baebaekhyun04
Hey guys, here a short? Or long update? Ok I don't know, but now I'm starting to hate Baekhyun in this chapter. Lol Taeyeon is bad woman. Haha, let's see what happened in next chap. ❤️😷😂