Chapter 10

Warning: 18+ might make you go crazy! 🔞  for the first part, later it will not be a 18+.

EXO's promotion of album EX'ACT has finished and they all are resting. (Lol, it just started though, but just imagine. Time passes very fast 🕰) Baekhyun went home and rest for the half day, "babe, do you want it now?" He asked while smirking on the bed. "What? I don't need anything now." You said full of curiosity in your eyes.

He slowly climbed on top and pin you against his body, "stop acting as if you don't know, I told you the first night itself when we were sleeping on the bed." He said and your eyes was so wide like Kyungsoo's. "Hm..I don't need now though." "It's ok, I know you've been waiting for it. Right?" You shook your head and he smirk.

"Fine, if you don't need now it's ok. But I'm the one who need now currently." He said and kiss you passionately. "I'M CREEPING IN YOUR HEART,BABE!" He sing and slowly reached his hands to your clothes button and open it. He throw the clothes down and he smooch your neck with love kisses and make it a butterfly mark. He reached to your ear and bite it.

His hands continue going down while he kiss you roughly, he open the button of your short and unzip it and broke the kiss. He slide his hands and rubbed you a little, and you let out a little moan. He fiercely throw your short away and he rubbed himself against you. You moan loudly and he grabbed your breast and massage it roughly and he pressed himself hard against you and he moan.

He slide your panties and unclasped your bra, he threw them down at the same time. He roam his hands around you and it reached your clit, he rubbed and insert 2 fingers straight. He pumped and you clutched the bed sheet tightly, when he's satisfied he pulled his fingers out and licked them seductively.

He kiss you roughly and slide his tongue inside and rubbed them on your tongue. You moan and he smirk hard. "Are you ready babe? I might make you go crazy." He whisper "I'm ready, it's ok." You replied with breathing hard. He slam himself inside you and you let out a pleasure scream and he go faster and faster, he sped up every 2 minutes.

You can say that he is pretty active and he has a lot of stamina to do this, when he hit your precious spot, you clutched the bed sheet until it torn and you felt pleasure and hurt at the same time. He kissed you to prevent you feeling hurt. After that, he rolled on the other side of the bed and kiss your cheeks.

"Baekhyun, you're so tiring. I'm so tired of you." You said and he chuckle and he hug you tight. After 2 hours of good sleep, you woke up and kiss his cheeks. You was going to the bathroom when he grabbed your wrist and he pulled you back to sleep. "I want to go shower." You looked at him, with his eyes closed like a puppy. "Shower with me." He demand and you run to the bathroom.

He smiled and catch you before you lock the door, "wait for me." He said and you step in the bathtub. You open the water to warm and he back hug you, you smiled and turned to him and give him smooch of kisses. He looked at you completely up and down. "Wow, I gave you to much of the butterfly kisses and mark." You pout and he kiss you.

"It's ok, I'm here with you all day today. What do you want to do?" You shrugged your shoulder and he smiled. "Can we watch EXO showtime?" You asked with putting soap on your body, he smiled and nodded. He help you shampoo your hair and you did the same to his hair. After shower you wore a bathrobe and he followed.

You giggle and he pout, both of you hold hands and go downstairs. "What do you want to eat?" You asked Baekhyun and he back hug you. "I want to eat....mm....ice-cream with rice!" He shout and you chuckle seeing him being childish when he is being manly 2 hours ago. Lol. "How bout Spagetti?" He nodded knowing that spagetti is our favorite.

He helped you cook and after finish cooking you brought the foods to the living room and Baekhyun turned on the first episode of EXO showtime. We laughed hard because Kris don't like to eat chicken. (I miss ot12) after watching all 12 episode, someone rang the door bell.

Third person's POV~
She came back from her tour and she find out, he was married to the girl she slapped earlier. She became furious and decide to do a plan, she asked all the sasaeng fans where is his hidden house, and sasaeng told her the truth that they don't know and she find out her own. She was so angry and...now it's the time to do the act.

Someone rang the doorbell and Baekhyun get up and open the door, revealing a woman. She quickly hug him and you saw that. "Tae-Taeyeon, what are you doing?" He nervously said, she broke the hug and take out her sunglasses. 
"BAEKHYUN! IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!!!" She shout happily and your face was priceless. You dropped the plates on the floor, and looked at him. He looked at her scary eyes, and later it became worst.

Baebaekhyun04~
Hey guys, here another update. I don't want to do it so long, so here a short update. Baekhyun looked so hot in monster and lucky one he look so handsome. I've fallen in love with EXO!!  E)(O fighting, I love you all readers and voters and followers. Haha, I've gone mad. Bye 🙀😻😘