Chapter- 1

It was yet another warm sunny morning in the peaceful neighborhood of Jungnang District, Seoul. Kids skipped along happily to school while adults hurried to their work spots.

Meanwhile...

"OH MY GOD! I'm so late! LATE!!! WHAT!! NO!" I screamed into my phone while hurrying around my dainty apartment. You sure did choose the right timing to call me up Park Chanyeol.

"Calm Down Byun Baekhyun.. I'll see what I can do. For now, just try and get yourself to class. Talk to you later!" He said, hanging up on me.

I huffed, grabbing my backpack and sprinted to my front door.. I can't believe this! How could the landlord kick me out in such short notice?! I never meant to go around spray painting on her property, besides... it was Jongin's idea, not mine!

Back In The Day

"YEAH THAT'S MY JAM! BURN IT UP! ON THIS BEAUTIFUL NIGHT! SHAKE YOUR BODY, PARTY! EVERYONE, YOU YOU YOU GOT IT!!! YEAH-" My jamming session was interrupted by the sound of a knock on my door.

"Aish! What does it take for me to do to get some ME time around here?!" I whined and turned the music off, stomping my way to the door soon after. Whoever this person was, I wanted them gone right away!!

I grabbed the handle and swung the door open with an annoyed expression and there she stood, the devil- I mean, my landlord with a crooked smile on her face.

"Oh.. Mrs. Jung.. H-hello!" I could've sworn I felt my temper vanish and quickly replaced with dread. Nothing about miss Jung spoke good news, I tried my best to stay calm but this woman was just too scary to deal with..

She crossed her hands over her chest with an eyebrow raised. 'This is not good.' I thought to myself. It was known to many that Jung would normally do this when something wasn't right.

"I'd like to have a word with you, Mr. Byun. Mind if I come in?!" Without much hesitation, I stepped aside. She walked in and took a moment to look around the place with her smudged expression.

"Can I get you anything?! Tea? Coffee?" I offered to which she politely waved her hand.
"No, that's alright.." Blunt as always! I sigh and walk in to my living space, taking a seat on my maroon bean bag while she situated herself on my caramel brown shaded sofa.

"So to what do I own the pleasure of meeting you this morning?!" She settled her file beside her, laced her fingers and rested them on her lap before meeting my gaze.
"I've come to ask you to find a new place to locate to!"

My first thought hearing her say this was - What did I even DO?!
"B-but why?!" I asked, standing up that very instant. I didn't care if I sounded demanding, I needed to know! There was absolutely no reason for me getting kicked out-

"I'm kicking you out because of the damage you've done to my property!" She said, slamming her hand down on my coffee table, throwing me off guard as her politeness vanished and anger replaced her features.

I looked down at what she'd put down from her file and saw... pictures? I met her gaze, questioning her actions.

"Take a closer look yourself!" She ushered, using her hand to now fan her face while her gaze began to roam around my apartment yet again.

"Oh. My. God!" My voice left my throat not a second later. This is not happening! H-how?! I'm sure graffitiing the walls didn't belong to the same building or that's what Jongin had said... Uh-oh!!