Mudblood - a Dramione

Hermione Pov

It was after the war, I was in the castle saying goodbye after I had finished my last year.

I walked into the girls lavatory.

I slowly pulled up my sleeve to see the red carvings in my arm.

M U D B L O O D

I started to cry. Not a whimper, a sob. I threw my hands down on the sink and screamed. I grabbed a sponge and started to scrub my arm.

My tears washed away the soap being washed violently against my arm.

Soon the wound opened up again and the cut stung as the soap slipped and mixed with my blood.

I scrubbed harder.

I threw the sponge against the wall and screamed again.

"IT WON'T COME OFF!! MAKE IT COME OFF PLEASE JUST MAKE IT COME OFF!!" I sobbed.

I curled up into a ball and kept screaming and crying.

I heard footsteps and I looked up, to see Draco Malfoy. I couldn't care less.

"Go away" I cried, my vision becoming more blurry from the tears. Draco ignored this, and sat down next to me.

"What's wrong Hermione?" He asked in a soft tone.

I stayed there for a second before completely losing it. I started to sob into his chest, and he didn't object.

He just sort of cradled me and drew circles around my back.

I wrapped my arms around him and cried even harder. I felt his soft lips press against my head.

I looked up and he looked at me sadly.

His blue-gray eyes drifted from my eyes to my arm that I was currently clutching.

He slowly took my hand and drew it away from my arm.

He slowly lifted up my sleeve and his eyes widened.

"Oh Mione'..." He whispered, slowly tracing the cuts that were now bleeding again.

"It won't come off..." I whispered while looking down at my knees.

He lifted my chin up slightly and kissed my forehead again.

"I'm sorry, if I could make it better I could..." He said quietly. I have him a small smile.

"You already did"

----------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely's

A little Dramione for ya

Hope you enjoyed!