Chapter 5

Guild Hall:

"Hey Juvia what do you think about doing this job? It pays 100,000 jewels and all we have to do is to exterminate a demon that has been terrorizing nearby villages and kidnapping those it doesn't kill. I think we can handle it. Are you up for it Juvia?"

"Of course we're up for it Natsu when will we be heading out? I'm ready to leave immediately."

Upon hearing a familiar voice Natsu turned around and was greeted by the sight of the scarlet hair colored Erza Scarlet, one of Fairy Tail's strongest wizards. She had a smile on her face and the usual look of determination. Meanwhile, Juvia gave Natsu a look that said something like..."Juvia did not invite her to come along, did you?"

While Natsu gave Juvia a look that said, "No, but I think you look very cute today Juvia." This look made her lightly blush which did not go unnoticed by Erza.

 "Hey why is it that only the two of you we're looking for a job to do together? Where is Gray and Lucy and why isn't Happy with you Natsu?"

"Please do not mention his name around Juvia anymore!"

She snapped when she heard Erza say that name. The fact that she yelled at the legendary Erza Scarlet, made everybody in the guild hall stop what they were doing and stare at the both of them, expecting Erza to grab her with one hand and throw her across the hall. 

"What do you mean Juvia? Did Gray do or say something to you?"

Juvia noticed that Erza's hands were both in fist form. She knew that if Erza was mad at her from her outburst then she would be the one to receive a beating. This is when Natsu put himself between the both of them facing Erza.

"It wasn't him Erza. You see a couple days ago Happy thought it would be funny to put his fish under Juvia's hat as a place of storage. That made her really upset so I told Happy that as punishment he could not go on jobs with us for a while, so right now she is still pretty upset. That's who she meant when Juvia said he. Can you blame her though?"   

"No I suppose if Happy placed a fish on my head I would be rather crossed with him myself, unless if he gave me a piece of cake. But what about the other two then?" 

"Well Lucy wanted to hang out with Levy today, and "he" should still be recovering or something I don't really know. Hey Juvia would you mind coming with me to help pack my stuff usually Happy would help me but he's hanging out with Wendy and Carla."

"Oh sure Natsu I'd love to help you with your packing. Hey Erza we'll meet you at the train station in an hour. Ok?"

With a suspicious look on her face she looked at Juvia with cold eyes and said, "Very well." This sent shivers down Juvia's spine as they made their way to Natsu's house. 

Natsu's House:

"Natsu, what are we suppose to do? Juvia was looking forward to spending time with you on our first job where it was just suppose to be the two of us."

"Yeah me too, but it's Erza we can't just tell her that she can't come with us do you know how badly she would hurt me? Maybe it would be best if we just acted like we aren't in a relationship because if Erza were to find out, then she would ask when we fell in love, which will lead to her eventually discovering that me and the ice jerk got into another fight. You know what Erza does every time she sees Gray and I fight. We both suffer the wrath of Erza!"