Returning

Toms pov

Tom laid in his bed unable to sleep. He checked the clock, it read 3:20. "Perfect another sleepless night, and I was just getting back to my normal sleep schedule." Talking to myself now?? I'm going crazy! He thought. He decided to get up and not stare at the ceiling all night. He just can't shake off the feeling. I think I killed Tord. It all started when he blew up his mech suit.

Flaaashbaaack!!

Tord:so long old friends!

Tom:I.am.not.your friend!!!

Tord:oh no.
(And then the mech suit blows up and everyone's happy)

End of flashback

A chill goes up his spine. What if I'm a murderer? "Ugh never mind I just need Smurnoff." Tom grabs a bottle out of the fridge and plopped down on the couch. His apartment was pretty nice better than that ol' house. But tom still missed it he just didn't show it. He downed the booze quickly and got up to get some more when he realized the fridge now contained nothing but cold air. Uuugghh now I have to go buy more. Tom thought. Instead he decided to go down to the bar. Better not drive because he is pretty tipsy. But he does anyway.

He grabs his keys and his wallet and heads out the door. He gets into his car and immediately the cold air comes on. "Damn AC it's freezing, why does it always come on it's the middle of winter?!" Tom asks himself and with no response simply turns it off and starts heading down the road. He finally reaches the bar and asks for the hardest alcohol they have. About 10 shots later he's stumbling through the bar. "Hey-hic wanta he-hic hear a joke?" He asks the bartender. The bartender grunts already sick of toms 'jokes'. "MY LIFE!! Hahaha". Just then somebody familiar plopped down next to tom. Unaware of the connections he goes on with his jokes. "Hey you." Tom says
"Hm?" They answer.
"Wanta-hic hear a- a joke?" Tom slurs.
"Umm no tha-"
"Meee! Hahaha......" Tom stops laughing and his laughs are instead returned by sobs.
"G-get it b-because my life is a whole j-joke...." Tom uncontrollably sobs making a scene.
"Hey are y-...... Tom? The stranger looks over at the broken male. "Tom are you ok?"
"What?! Oh hic hey Turd hic...... Wait aren't you dead? Tom sniffles
Tord looks at the confused male cautiously. "Um no, why would you think that?"
"Well ya know-hic with the Giant ro-hic robot and then hic the boom! Explosion!" Tom made hand gesture to the boom! Explosion as if it was a joke.
" I should probably get you home, come on let's go."
"Nooooooooo, tuuuurd I don't wanna!" Tord picked up the drunken male bridal style and put him in the passengers side of his truck. Pulling out of the parking lot tom began to snore.
"Stupid drunk." Tord mumbled.

Tords pov

It was a good thing I had been watching them after the 'incident'. Not trying to be creepy just keeping up with their lives..... On the outside. So Tord knew exactly where to bring the sleeping tom.
Timskip to later because I'm lazy

After a failed attempt getting tom to his apartment. (Toms keys being in his car at the bar.). Tord decided he could come over to his place and spend the night? Tom probably wouldn't mind. Tord drove another 10 minutes to his apartment. Unlocking the door he took out the extra bed and placed it on the floor of his room. Then putting a blanket along with a pillow he set tom down on the bed. He huffed as the task had been complete. Toms phone went off. Out of curiosity Tord picked it up. The message was from Edd. "It's like 5 in the morning tom where are you me and Matt are worried sick usually you are back by now!" So tom had been going and getting drunk often? Didn't surprise him tom doesn't handle his issues very well. Tord sighed as he layed in bed letting sleep overtake him.