Killed Section

Kyle seems a bit lonely and sad since her mother has to stay in the hospital. Annie feels poor for him but she's still afraid to greet him. But as a couple, she has to do the right. So, she walked to Kyle house and knock the door and wishing him to open the door.

"Kyle.. Are you there?" Annie knock on the door as strong as she can but Kyle still not opening the door.

"Um.. Hey, Anne.. I'm sorry. I fall asleep.. You wanna come in?" Kyle yawn so hard and inviting Annie to get in the house.

"Yeah. Sure"

She get in and look at the living room.. very messy with all his paperwork. She has to help him but... the tragedy was still fresh in her mind that make her want to do something insane. She began to help him tidy up his house as Kyle also look like a crazy man.

"Kyle. Are you okay? You look messy"

"I don't know. Just.. with my work and a bit worried 'bout my mom.. Still wondering who had done this to my mom. I'm visiting my mom at 8.. You going with me?"

"Can I? Oh yeah.. Sure if it's okay for your mom to see me" Annie seems terrified as she's the one who knocked his mother head on the edge of the table.

"What do you mean? I'm sure she will flattered if you were there as you showed for her that you are really worried for her, right? Let's go, honey" He kiss Annie's forehead to make her comfortable and less worried.

They get in the car and arrived at 7.45pm. They waited at the first floor before being allowed to visit his mother. Matt told her that he was busy lately as his boss has a big problem to solve for their company. It's quite hard for Kyle to tell her because if she take it seriously or she might underestimate. After that, they get in the elevator and push the button number 8 to get in the number 13 ICU ward.

Kyle open the door and see her mom talking to the doctor. Maybe she just done eating or something. He knocked the door slowly after the doctor came out.

"Hey mom. How are you doing?" Annie standing behind Kyle just to not see his mother's face.

"Yeah. I'm doing good today. The doctor told me I can go back two more days.. I really missed you" She smiled and hug her lovely son warmly.

"Great, mom. There's someone who is missing you too mom. Our beloved, neighbor. Annie" Annie walked near Kyle's mother and suddenly..

"IT'S HER !! I KNOW !! IT'S HER KYLE.. SHE GE---" Kyle's mother couldn't finish her word as she fainted and Kyle called the doctor. They have to get out from the room and need to stay away for awhile.

"Sorry, are you.... Kyle Brooklyn? Your Mother.. Sylvia Brooklyn"

"Yes.. I'm his son. Can you tell me what happened to her just now? Is she alright?"

"She's alright. From our examination.. She needs time remember the past or.. she already remembered the past that causing her a quite insane. Sorry to say that.. Yes, she still needs time to recover. But we'll try our best to help you" Kyle nod her head.

"Thank you, doctor"

The doctor leaved them behind and they drive home together as Sylvia need some rest to help her mind to relax and calm down. Something insane were still disturbing her mind that allowed her to do unpleasantly thing.

THE NEXT DAY. Kyle go to his work as usual and Annie still waiting until it's 2.30 pm that allowed her to visit the patient. She dressed like an anonymous. She wears a black sweater. When she arrived at the hospital, she take the elevator and go to Sylvia's room.

She open the door quietly and checked on the transparent glass on the door if the doctor wants to get in. Then, she step on the breathing pipe that was taped on her both nostrils as she unconscious from yesterday.

"Goodbye" Annie says. Sylvia's look like a possessed woman as she out of the oxygen. Annie see the heart pulse that showed on defibrillator become slowly and it shows a straight line. Annie left the room and put on her black scarf to cover her face.

'__ __ __ __ __ __ '