15.phone calls

i just need a day to myself. what happened last night was a mistake. i have a boyfriend and i can't be sneaking around with anyone else. Cody and i were a mistake and now I'm sort of doubting Wes and i. I don't want our relationship to go this way. i have feelings for Wes, strong feelings. he's the kinda guy that when he comes into your life, don't let him leave. i know what i have to do.

--------

"Wes please just listen to me. i know that's hard for you right now but just hear me out. i love you and i was stupid to say those things about you. i saw you talking to a girl at lunch and that's when Cody got into my head. I'm sorry. please Wes. just don't be mad at me anymore"

i was currently hugging the life out of Wes so he wouldn't throw me out of his house. when I finished my speech he stopped pushing me away but he didn't hug me back. he sighed instead.

"I'm sorry too. but this doesn't mean i forgive you. the girl i was talking to was my ex. she was trying to get me to give her another chance but i declined her offer because of you. i know i have a girlfriend right in front of me, the best girlfriend ever."

when he was done, he finally hugged me and i relaxed. i missed him. how did i get so lucky?

"I'm the lucky one," Wes chuckled.

man, I really gotta stop thinking aloud.

"how about we watch a movie. I'll get some snacks and you pick a movie. but no chick flicks!"

"okay," I laughed.

--------
Wes' POV

"Cody no! don't come to my house." "because I'm not home!" "no don't come over ever!" "because I have Wes! he's my boyfriend. i was not lying when I told you that!" "ugh! whatever! don't call me again! I'm deleting you're number. bye."

why would Cody Herbinko be calling my girlfriend?
----------
sorry I didn't update last week. but that just means 2 maybe even 3 this week 😊

check out my other story 'Affairs' 👍🏼

like & comment 👏🏼